Chapter 10

Jungkook just shook his head as a yes and y/n immediately sat on his lap . Jungkook can feel the heat but still he controlled himself from grabbing her .

"We both were sitting like this and he was kissing me" y/n really really REALLY wanted to annoy jungkook so bad that she made up those scenarios in her head .

"Where did he kissed you?" jungkook was feeling envious from a painting . Just a freaking painting . He really wanted to meet the guy from the painting so that he can punch him for touching HIS y/n .

Y/n heard his question and put her finger on her lip . Now jungkook wasn't having it "you kissed him too?"
He was growling in human version .
And y/n was wheezing in her mind. 

She put her finger on jungkook's lips and trailed it down to his neck and collarbone .

Now jungkook was so angry that he got up with y/n still on his lap . He pushed her on her bed and hovered over her .

I'm better then him princess !

Y/n was shocked by jungkook's reaction . For a second she thought he's gonna do something he shouldn't . "KOOKIE !! You weren't suppose to take the play this serious"

Jungkook heard her words and then realised what he did and was about to get off her when the door swung open revealing~

Taehyung