... and only one outcome ...

Aizawa's POV:

Did he just smile?

There is no way that Midoriya would be happy about that note.

Not that problem child.

I didn't know my class all too well but I knew them well enough to know that Midoriya was a hero by heart. This made me so confused seeing the corner of his lips upwards indicating a small smile. If it was only that. His eyes that were always a bright color suddenly seemed a lot darker.

Me: Nezu, what do you know about Midoriya?

There was something that was bothering me and it was the fact that he knew something about the kid that I don't. I was proud to always see through my opponents and yet this chimera saw something in Izuku to have made him the villain.

Nezu: I am sure I don't know more about you or Yagi. He is your student after all.

The tone he was replying to me one of mockery. Yes, he was my student and that smile and the look he had the moment he saw what was written on the paper was not the always sunny cinnamon roll of UA. It was as if the kid was someone completely else.

Me: Tsk! *Sigh* Then why is he the villain?

Nezu: Ohh just for fun.

Me: You never do something just for fun. For your entertainment yes but not for fun. There is something behind this, isn't it?

Nezu: Perhaps but you will all soon find out.

Me: Nezu, he is my student. If there is anything I should know about then you must tell me!

Nezu: Nothing out of the ordinary, I would say.

Me: *Sigh*

At this point I was sure that he knew something that I didn't and it was bothering me.

What did I miss?

He doesn't seem like a bad person. Neither did he go against my order in any situation...

He is kind and an honest...

Maybe he has a grudge against Bakugo. That kid seems to annoy him. Even then he still never raised his voice even once. Besides the kid doesn't seem to mind the rude behavior. Then again, they seem close.

So, what am I missing?

Me: Yagi, did you see any changes in his behavior?

All Might: No, why? My boy is a hardworking man.

[A/N: Give the man a dog treat XD]

Hard working he says...

As if he ever taught Midoriya anything.

If that would be the case then he wouldn't still break every bone in his body when he uses his quirk...

Sometimes I even think he has some hidden regeneration quirk.

It just doesn't make any sense if the boy breaks soo many bones and still is fine. RG can tell me otherwise.

Me: I see.

Was it then my imagination?

It was not his usual smile though...

Me: *Sigh*

I need a coffee!

No, I have a feeling I need a whole jar of coffee...

As I started walking to get me a jar of coffee, Nezu turned to me with a grin in his face. That grin reminded me of what I just saw. Not wanting to talk to Nezu since that rat began to get on my nerve because of the information he was hiding from me, I started to continue walking to get my coffee. That was until I heard what he said.

Nezu: You noticed it, didn't you?

I stopped in midtrack and turned around facing the rat.

Me: You meant to say that it isn't my imagination?

Nezu: Am I imagination too?

Ha..Ha..Ha..

Very funny!

I didn't know you had a sense for humor.

Me: And you know why he was doing that.

Nezu: Yes, and If I would be telling you that, then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

Me: *Sigh* Nezu, I don't need surprises.

Mic: Huh... What is going on?

Midnight: Zashi here is worried over his class green bean.

Power Loader: Who wouldn't? He is such a ray of sunshine.

All Might: My successor is quite capable isn't he. A true hero at heart. I am so proud to have found such a good successor.

Me: *Sigh*

I couldn't believe what I just heard. The guy was delusional. Midoriya might be a good student but he for sure didn't taught the kid a damn thing. In fact, I was sure that every success from the kid was thanks to his analytical skills, his quick thinking and his wits.

Nezu: Everything will be fine.

Hound Dog: I don't like how you two are talking. Nezu if you are planning to make me work overtime than you will need to pay me more.

Me: Don't you dare come with that! I don't get payed enough for this shit and I need to watch them 24/7 because of the dormitory system!

Hound Dog: But you at least have 24/7 free coffee! Thanks to you we don't have any of that.

Me: Not my fault.

RG: Both of you quit it!

Nezu: And it was just getting interesting.

Snipe: How long do you think it will take them?

Nezu: I gave everyone a week of holidays.

Mic: Sure, is nice being a student. Why don't we get something like that?

Midnight: Only when we are dead I guess...

Power Loader: I say 1 day. 1 vs 39 there is no way he will survive this.

Everyone even All Might agree with Power Loader. Nezu however made it clear that this wouldn't go as we all expect it to be. since he also said one week I was betting my whole stash of good coffee on it.

Me: You said one week than it will be that much. Nezu, you still refusing to tell me what you noticed?

Nezu: Yes, I do.

Me: *Sigh*

Midoriya: Hello?

It was only after hearing Midoriya's voice that we all began focusing on the screens again. He had the ear piece on and seeing how we could communicate with him he also turned it on. Thinking about it. The kid for sure doesn't look too happy to me right now. He may have a weak smile on the face but his eyes define sparkled dangerously.

What in the world is going on?

I was simply left completely at a loss. His behavior didn't make much sense to me. However, since there was nothing I could do I just began sipping on my dear coffee and stopped thinking about it momentarily.