War Day 2: Caged in! No escape!

Iida's POV:

The next day after we lost Sero and Hagakures team, we were in a big dispute. We were sure by now that something was hunting us but that it was Midoriya was something we couldn't easily accept. He was such a good hearted and honest student that it felt wrong accusing him of doing something so cruel.

I can't believe that Midoriya-kun would do something like that.

He is the most heroic student I've ever seen!

But it is his role to be villain and he is for sure doing a splendid work!

Maybe he wants to teach us something or make us to even better heroes by overcoming this obstacle!

That must be it!

However, Momo said she saw him do that and we needed to believe in her words. If what she said was true then we for sure had someone powerful up against. Bakugo's behavior was also rather strange. It gave off the feeling as if he was afraid of him but at the same time wanted to murder him too.... It didn't make much sense and it wasn't heroic at all.

Momo: We need to make sure that the base is safe.

Itsuka: Good idea!

Tsu: What do we do? *ribbit*

Bakugo: How about putting fucking explosives on the ground?

Sometimes I think we have a villain sitting in our class...

He really should train his mouth as much as he spends time training his body!

I am certain he will get in trouble for his spicy attitude.

No pro-hero is acting like this at all.

You still have a long way to go my dear fellow classmate.

But I need to admit that his physical abilities are top notch!

Me: We are not harming Midoriya.

Kinoko: But he's already harming us!

Eijiro: Bro that's his role!

Yui: I don't know... Don't you think he is taking it too far?

Fumikage: Definitely and we need to be careful.

Nirengeki: How about we make some traps in front of the base?

Pony: One way in one way out?

Bakugo: I fucking proposed that shit already!

Yuga: No, mon ami what you said was to blow Midoriya up.

Bakugo: Fucking same!

Momo: I could make some bear and Mouse Traps.

Togaru: He isn't an animal though...

Itsuka: But it would hurt him and not kill him so let's do this!

Shoto: But what is hindering him from simply putting the traps away and using them against us?

Kojiro: Then let's stick them to the ground!

Mineta: I can help with that if I get a hug from a girl afterwards.

Jiro: Can I kill him?

I would love to say yes but we can't afford losing another one...

Besides getting him the punishment, he deserves would be a lot better than actually killing him.

Not only is this not heroic and plus ultra but also illegal!

Me: No one kills anyone here!

Just like that we send Kojio and Mineta out to lay the traps out. However, once the shooting started and we all saw Midoriya doing that we were all standing where we were in shock.

Ibara: Is that the cinnamon roll of your class?

Tsu: You mean Sinnamon roll *ribbit*

Mina: That's not Midoriya is it?

Momo: No... That's Midoriya AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS ENTIRE TIME!

Bakugo: LET ME FUCKING OUT!

Eijiro: Some help me hold him down!

Bakugo: FUCKING LET GO OF ME YOU DICKHEAD! I'MA KILL THAT BITCH!

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were holding him down since we all knew his explosive character and his short temper.

Itsuka: Soo ahm what are we to do now?

Kinoko: We need to get them inside! What if they are not eliminated yet?!

Mina: Nope! How can someone still be in the game after that?

Tsu: Game? You mean massacre! *ribbit*

Sen: Who the heck gave him even a sniper rifle?

Mezo: Our teachers....

Denki: WHAT? Do they want to see us all dead?

Yosetsu: I am sure it's just some paint bullet.

Me: You mean their scream is just an act?

Sato: Only one way to find out...

It clears to us that someone needed to get out to get at least one of them and it was only logical that I would go so I got prepared and was about to start to dash out the moment the door opened. My quirk was activated the moment they opened it, I started bolting but the second I was about to step out, I felt one sting in my leg, then another on in my chest. The sudden pain and impact of the bullet made fall down.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

By now I didn't realize that my whole chest had about 5 bullets inside if not even more. It felt weird but it was definitely painful and all I could think of in this situation was how useless I was back then when I faced Stain. Even his sword didn't hurt this bad.

As I was laying on the ground, I could hear Momo and Itsuka trying to talk to me but everything was spinning for me and this pain was unbearable.

Is that...

NO!

This can't be!

Midoriya would never switch sides!

Before I blacked out, I could see Kurogiri teleporting me awa into a room. In that room I could hear Toga and Dabi... this was indeed a nightmare. Not only did he nearly killed me but I was sure that if these bullets were real they would kill me. I felt something inside my wounds. It was somehow applying some pressure on it. This was how I was sure that these bullied were something special.

I was sure that my body will never forget this feeling. The feeling of being pierced and shot. It was hard recovering from Stain's sword but now.... I had to deal with some bullet wounds.

 I had to deal with some bullet wounds