War Day 3: Axe Murderer

I was ready the moment Kurogiri send me off into the game. This time I had a rather light and long axe with me. It wasn't really handy but I did say I would give it a try so here I was.

I wonder what I should do with it

Should I wait for them to get out?

After yesterday I am not sure if they will though...

Let's way a little bit.

I was right in front of the base, literally standing in the middle of the street where they can see me with an axe in my hand. Though I don't know how much time passed, I got bored and nothing happened at all.

Are they really making me to wait?

All I'm asking for is for someone to get of that goddamn base before I lose my patience!

You know what?

Scratch that I'm going in!

Two hours of me standing and walking back and forth right outside the base passed and I was getting sick and tired of doing so. Something needed to me done and there was no way that the heroes that were scared and only watching me from the inside would come out. In fact, there was no way they would even consider coming out while seeing me standing in front of the base. It would have been stupid after all.

So I did the only logical thing I could do. Since the axe was a long axe, I could just drag it across the concrete in order to make a sound that would make my victims on edge. While I was dragging the axe across the floor, I began slowly to walk to the hero's base and as I was standing right in front of the door, I decided to pick the axe up and kick the door open.

Me: NOW LET'S START WITH THE MASACRE!

Everyone in the room looked at me with wide eyes and their faces were telling me that I was completely insane but I didn't care nor did I wait for them to recover at all. The sheer fact that I did something this stupid left them speechless. Their faces were quite funny too. Though I didn't waste any time and immediately used the axe to the person standing closest to do the door. One swing at the girl that was standing right by the door.

Ohh poor Jiro.

I am pretty sure you wanted to listen to what I was doing after I stopped dragging that thing and stood still in front of the door for a minute....

Ahh what a fool!

I completely made a slash across her back.

Guess you couldn't stand the pain and kissed the floor, huh!

HAHAHAHAHA

Ohh look at the others faces!

Look how pale they are!