That's my boy!

AfO's POV:

Seeing what my bunny of a child did with his new weapon was very delightful.

Looks like I was right giving you the sniper rifle!

You also seem to enjoyed yourself quite a lot.

Maybe I should gift him different type of weapons...

I am sure he would like it.

Why do I feel like spoiling the kid all of the sudden?

Whatever! I don't need to think about if for the moment.

I should get prepared for meeting the kid.

Though I watched the whole show, I couldn't help but smile and laugh out to the moment he simply decided to reveal himself and then fire everything he got on the heroes. In my opinion it was the best scene ever and so I was in a good mood. It almost seemed like I was in a good mood the whole time because of that kid. Recently I've been smiling and laughing a lot more then I used to in my whole life. For me it was already decided to adopt the kid and take him up as my own.

How do I praise him?

Should I reward him?

Maybe give him his own Nomu?

Or another quirk?

No, he won't accept a quirk from me.

Right after the day ended I had Kurogiri teleport him back to my side. I did want to get the kids trust and make him my successor after all. He didn't need to take my quirk but I would rather it be him then Shigaraki. Usagi had proven himself worthy in such a short time.

Kurogiri: I have brought him here.

Me: Usagi, my dear bunny.

Usagi: AfO my favorite villain!

All of the sudden I felt disappointing for him to call me dad. For some reason I really wished hearing him call me that way.

Me: How was your day?

Usagi: I think you know how it went down. How much did you laugh?

How does the kid now that?

Me: Enough for a lifetime.

Usagi: Too bad since I plan on making you laugh a lot more from here on out.

Me: I am sure you will my bunny.

Usagi: Be careful to not get an overdose, I can see your wicked smile right now.

Me: Oh I am sorry but it very delightful being here with you. Now tell me bunny, how would you feel if I would take you in as my own child.

Usagi: You want me to be your child?

Me: You heard me right the first time. So, what do you say?

Usagi: Is that way you called me your bunny?

Me: ... yes.

Usagi: You won't abandon me, right?

Me: I would never do so.

Usagi: Good cause if you do, I'll haunt you till the end of your days.

Me: I am very looking forward to that.

I could tell that Kurogiri was looking at us and had an expression that says: " Are they still talking about adoption or murder?"

Usagi: Guess I am now your child.

Me: Yes. Now my child what do you wish to do tomorrow to these phony little heroes?

Usagi: Oh that's a secret dad!

He called me dad!

I feel soo whole right now!

If I knew that this is how it felt like being called dad than I would have abducted this child when he was little.

Kurogiri: Don't make it difficult for me.

Me: Difficult? All you are doing is keeping the heroes in check and I also send you 3 nomus to help you with that.

Kurogiri: I am not talking about the heroes...

Usagi: Are Toga and Dabi still trying to get into the game?

Kurogiri: No, they learned their lesson but Shigaraki is now...

Usagi: *sigh* Tell him if the heck finds him he will wish a game over instead of an instant kill with zero extra lives.

Kurogiri: ...

He looked so confused right now. It wasn't easy to understand and then talk to Shiggy but my bunny, my kid just did so.

Kurogiri: I'll do that.

Me: Say, my bunny would you like me to gift you another weapon?

Usagi: No. In fact, I won't use the sniper rifle anymore. I think it will get boring if I would do so.

Me: How about an axe then?

Usagi: An axe...

Me: I believe you never wielded one before.

Usagi: No.

Me: Then this is the perfect chance to try it out.

Usagi: Okay. Let's do that.

Kurogiri: Was this really necessary?

Me: He is one of us now and he will need to find his preferably weapon soon so I can make a better pair for him.

Kurogiri: You do realize that he loves the daggers you gave him, right?

Me: Oh why? Yes but what will he do without them? Fight with his bare fist? I would rather he has another set of weapons with him.

Kurogiri: I unterstand.