War Day 1: Show me more of that expression!

Ahh

Nothing is better than a good hunt!

And her expression!

Ohh I can't wait to see her expression!

It was that good!

Ahh I want to make her cry and I want to see the pain in her eyes.

Me: Ohhh my dear Uravity~

Once I was on a rooftop I couldn't resist but call out her name. It wasn't hard to know where she was heading. She ran down the side alley and there was only one place she could be heading.

Me: Come out come out wherever you are~

The heroes headquarter. Now knowing that I began running from rooftop to rooftop and even jumping through a broken window from one building to another. This was after all the faster way to the lair. Why go all around when you can go straight?

Now once I found her and I had my target in my sight, I immediately called out to her again.

Me: Found YA!~

I was on the rooftop and looked at her as she had her hand on her mouth making sure that she wouldn't make any noise but the moment she saw me and our eyes meet, I saw the terror in them and it was only making me more and more happy.

Me: AH-Ah-Ah!

Seeing her start running away again, I took out the grenade and threw it right in front of her. There was no space for her not to be in the area of its explosion. Just like that she was thrown to the next wall of a building. The explosion was rather small and nothing compared to what I experienced from my dear Dandelion. However, it was enough to make her fall to the ground.

Me: Oh my! Oh my! Look at all this blood!

I jumped down of the building and started to walk toward her. She was trembling with fear as she slowly stood up and tried to glare at me.

Uraraka: Don't come closer!

Me: Oh what a bad girl we have here! Don't you know that you are my next prey!

I was standing there watching her until I couldn't stand it anymore and lowered my head. It was no use, I couldn't hold it in and started laughing. At first, I was looking at the floor then I looked up at the sky putting a hand on my eyes before closing my eyes and face her once again. I was still laughing and the moment I moved a hand away from my one eye I looked at her and I could tell how terrifying she was since she fell on her feet.

 I was still laughing and the moment I moved a hand away from my one eye I looked at her and I could tell how terrifying she was since she fell on her feet

Me: What's wrong with you, oh hero~

No respond. I began walking towards her as she looked around to escape. The only way out was into a building and so she quickly made her way into the next building.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HA!

How fun!

Now shall we start hunting my prey down?