... no hope for the heroes!

A/N: So I got some Cookies and Teas from the previous chapters. H_sapiens THANKS SOOO MUCH!
Then there is this betting stall going on from wardhayna which made me really happy so I decided to spoil you guys and give you another update! Please keep the betting stall going on. I am really currious to see the bettings and the outcome. Also a thank you on everyone for their bet XD It made my day!

Hound Dog's POV:

The moment I saw the kid from Aizawa's class laugh like that I felt a shiver run down my spine. Not only that but for some reasons I had held my breath and only after he stopped laughing and started to go away, I only let out that breath.

Is that really the cinnamon roll of UA?

The kid that always smiles and never did anything bad?

No way, that same kid just made that expression!

Aizawa what the heck are you teaching your damn class!

Nezu why in the world did you need to make him the villain and not even give him some boundaries?

Are you completely out of your mind?!

Me: Nezu!

You better explain what is happening!

Why are you so keen to create a villain?!

Did you see that kid?

Don't tell me you planned this!

Ahh who am I kidding...

Of course, you planned this!

It was always a bad sign if a kid could do something like that. Worst! He made everyone in the room experience something similar to what I felt. I could even see Nezu's hair stand up. Not as if mine wasn't but still... not a good sign.

RG: NEZU!!!

Oop.. good luck surviving her wrath...

Though I can relate to her.

You are only making us work more!

Ahhh I don't need more kids with PTSD or other mental damages!

I was not the only one wanting to get some information out of the rat.

Aizawa: .....

All Might: My boy... what happened to you...

Me: Explain!

Our dear rat god of UA only turned around with a concerned face and looked at us.

Nezu: It looks like I underestimated Midoriya.

RG: Yagi, Aizawa why is he like that?? Nezu now would be a good time to explain why he is the villain before I whack some sense into you.

Nezu: I chose him based on his notebooks.

Aizawa: *Sigh* His notebooks?

Midnight: What notebook?

All Might: He has this notebook all the time with him.

Midnight: That's kinda cute.

Snipe: What's inside?

All Might: Just facts about heroes and his class.

Aizawa: Just?

Me: What facts?

Aizawa: He basically writes everything he can find out about a person's quirk in it.