Preparation Day 1: Observation is key!

Is there really no decent place I could stay?

And seriously did they throw everyone randomly in a street corner but me in the center of the main street?

The heck!

This isn't fair!

Also, why is there a hero headquarter in form from a container big enough for them to stay in there comfortable and for me nothing?

Who even came up with throwing us in this city?

It's goddamn abandoned!

I was already an hour running around avoiding the heroes and just looking around for a good place to claim as my villain lair. However, I didn't find a single place that wasn't too run down. It was starting to get on my nerves. So I did the only logical thing and turned around facing a camera. I tapped on my ear piece activating it and looked into it with a wicked smile.

Me: Seriously Nezu! You really didn't give me a thing that could help me last long in this city

Me: Seriously Nezu! You really didn't give me a thing that could help me last long in this city. Though you did give the heroes a shelter... Now I am very disappointed about the unfairness. Shall I make the hero headquarter mine?

It wasn't a question as more of a statement what I was about to do. I for sure didn't wanted to stay out here in the cold and the heroes did have a nice place. Since I was a villain and there were no rules, there was nothing prohibiting me from taking that place for myself.

Let's see...

If I was to take their lair then I need to at first either eliminate them or scare them away.

Eliminating them this early wouldn't be any fun.

So scare them it is.

But how....

I don't particularly have anything prepared to do it...

No weapons, no support gear, no smoke, tear or any kind of grenades....

Wait that's not true!

I have a pair of beautiful daggers around my waist!

I could use them and make a scene!

Hmmm....

Sounds like a rough plan...

I will need to observe them first before making any rush decision.

I am the only villain after all.

Come to think of it. Nezu never told me if I was the only one.

Even if I wasn't the only one I would still make it a solo mission.

So who cares!

Not waiting any responds, I turned around and started to walk again. It didn't take me long to realized that someone was following me.

Me(whispering): Oho... a challenge? Who might be the fearless idiot that comes charging at me like this? Shall I let him be or not? Hmm a good question. I will let him be for now but I will take care of you later so be prepared...