War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 1

Once I was back in the game, I immediately went on a roof top. It was a good lockout spot if not for the fact that heroes might do the same or see on it. It works in both directions. Problematic if you asked me but I didn't care much at all. In fact, I wanted to be found! I wanted them to come to me so that I didn't needed to hunt them all down. It was just bothersome going after them at this point. However it was a lot of fun so I didn't mind that much.

Let's see if they can spot me?!

OH LOOK HEROES!

Should I go get them?

NAH!

Let's wait!

....

Why are they just standing on a rooftop watching me?

Oh wait never mind!

I am doing the same!

Oh come on!

Can't you just come over?

NO?!

Is that too much?

Why do they always run away?

Shouldn't heroes like.... I don't know... CHASE AFTER ME?!

No?

Is that the wrong movie?

Ohh well whatever!

Once I saw someone standing on a roof, I started to taunt them. So, what did I do? I just sat down but the sword on the ground and waited but nothing happened and the person was just looking at me. I was sure that the person looking at me was Ojiro since I could see a fluffy tipped tail.

What surprised me was that they were not chasing after me. Normally heroes give chase after the bad guys. In this exercise and reality I was literally THE bad guy. So WHY? Why the heck were they not chasing after me? It didn't make any sense at all. If it were Bakugo, then he would have attacked me by now for sure....

Oh wait! Bakugo also ran out of that freaking room after I started to just throw the axe around... Maybe he wouldn't. On another thought, I don't think that anyone would actually be so stupid as to approach me.

Me: You freaking serious?! AHH don't make me chase you!

Though I said that out loud, no one besides the drones was able to pick it up and so I ended up sighing and then jumping off the roof and running towards the person I saw on the roof. At this point there was no need to even use my quirk and so I just ran across the streets, always staying in the shadow and at some point, even going into a building and parkour my way through like a boss!

It was kinda fun just jumping from one window into the next one, knowing that all the buildings were not even stable and could basically collapse on me. Yeah very fun. It was only when I heard some whispering that I stopped running and stood there in the middle of a broken-down room of an abandon apartment complex in this abandoned city.

Tsu: You think he saw you? *ribbit*

Ojiro: Definitely.

Shoda: So he will come after us?

Ojiro: He jumped off the other way so I don't know.

Fukidashi: But did you see the others?

Ojiro: No.

Tsu: I think we should be on the move in case Midoriya finds us. *ribbit*

OHH if they only knew!