Scarier than any Villain!

3rd POV:

After seeing the sniper skills of Izuku all the heroes went quiet. Skills is somewhat not the right term for it since the boy just revealed himself and started shooting like a mad man while laughing like crazy. It was clear to see that he was having the fun of his life and this only left the heroes in the observation room with a bitter taste.

Midoriya was one of their students and yet seeing him enjoy killing people like that made them all aware of their failure. They missed the signs that were painfully obvious to anyone.

Snipe: Did he just?

Vlad King: A lot of potential huh....

Aizawa: Let's talk about your stupid class then!

Vlad King: At least I don't have a villain in my class!

Aizawa: As if he was a villain before!

Nezu: Aizawa is right. It is our fault for pushing him this far.

Hound Dog: You mean it's your fault with even creating an exercise like this.

Nezu: I was only giving him a chance to express his feelings towards his class and deal with them in a rather different way.

Although the pro heroes were all split across two observations room they could still talk to each other as they had their own earpiece for communication purpose. Of course, Kurogiri and the rest of the LOV could hear them clearly as they already managed to have access to that very communication channel.

Shigaraki: I will need to thank you for giving me such a good brother in life! You damn NPC have no clue as to what you've done!

Toga: Izubabe is now officially ours!

Dabi: You do know that he is replacing you, right?

Kurogiri: Stop quarreling!

Aizawa: *Sigh* What a bunch of stupid children!

Kurogiri: You can say that again.

Hound Dog: How are you even dealing with them?

Kurogiri: I have my ways.

Dabi: That's what he says but in reality, he just sends a pack of angry and hungry wolfs at us...

Hound Dog: No wonder they have problems...

Kurogiri: Let's stop here! This talk isn't about them after all!

Nezu: What did you mean with Midoriya is now officially one of your members?

Kurogiri: It is not our place to talk.

Toga: Ohh AfO just adopted him.

Kurogiri: TOGA!

Dabi: Run Toga run!

Toga: Where! Left or Right?

Shigaraki: He can teleport you idiots!

Toga: I am not the idiot you grown up idiotic man child!

Ectoplasm: And he got her.

Snipe: If I turn into a villain... Do I get this beauty weapon?

Hound Dog: No!

Snipe: But did you see that color of it?

Hound Dog: Don't even think about it!

Snipe: But!

Hound Dog: No bad Snipe! You already have your guns. Do you even know how to use a sniper rifle?

Snipe: No but I could easily learn it.

Hound Dog: What the- *Sigh* Can someone please stop him before I do something stupid? Please.

Power Loader: I got you covered! Snipe, I can make you any beauty.

Kurogiri: I guess or bunny needs a tutor anyways.

Vlad King: I swear if you turn I'll fucking hang you!

Snipe: Ahh fine I get it! I won't. My life is still more important than anything else.

Nezu: How is Izuku doing?

Dabi: We are taking care of him unlike you heroes wanna be!

Kurogiri: He is rather good.

Nezu: In that case, is there any possibilities we could make a deal?

Kurogiri: No. AfO already warmed about you and your demonic deals.

Mic: Wow I didn't think I would hear someone else referring to them like that other than us staff members.

Midnight: But it's true! Either he blackmails us or has some kind of deal or pact up in his sleeve already prepared to be signed.

RG: That's because he is a devil!

Nezu: Any chance I can talk to him?

Kurogiri: If he wishes it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Can I talk to my problem child.

Toga: I think he already forgot since he is getting old. He isn't yours anymore! Hihihi

Aizawa: *Sigh* Can I strangle her?

Kurogiri: No use doing it. You would only waste energy. Believe me, I did it once already.

Aizawa: Then can you get me more coffee?

Since it was Izuku's wish for the heroes to be alive and watch the show, Kurogiri didn't see any harm in giving the hobo what he asked. This was how Aizawa got himself a whole bucket full of black coffee delivered right in front of him.

Kurogiri: It should be enough for now.

Mic: He got you a bucket pffff

Midnight: How do you even drink out of a bucket?

Mic: I guess he won't be able to chuck that stuff down in one go as he's used too.

Aizawa: *Sigh* that you can even question that...