War Day 1: It's time to rest!

Me: Move!

Kurogiri: No!

Me: I said MOVE!

Kurogiri: He has already lost too much blood. If you want to kill him then go ahead but since I know you didn't wanted Toga to kill anyone that means you intend to leave them all alive.

Me: *Sigh* You're right.

Kurogiri: Stay here.

Me: Fine.

I knew how scary that guy could be and he sounded as if he had something important to say to me and so I decided to obey. Not only that but as I could think about my next move now too. While Kurogiri started to clean up my mess, I started walking a little bit up and down in the shadows of a building.

By now the heroes should have heard their screams... Question is they will do something against it or not.

The way they were acting cautiously and sent his group of people together tells me that they are warry about me.

They should be!

Still the choice to send these ex-classmates of mine is not random!

One is invisible, one can hide in the shadows. These two are perfect for observation in the dark. Which means that they were somewhat prepared to search in the dark. Then Sero and Honenuki are a good capture team....

From the looks of it, they were not searching for me or they wouldn't have chatted that much...

There is only one other possibility... They were going to search for the other members that were out on a search for me... but why?

What has changed?

They can't communicate! Meaning they can't reach each other...but what if someone saw me?

I would have felt their eyes on me... Unless they had a telescope!

Momo!

It is only a theory but that is the only plausible outcome of why there were so reserved as to not fight me but more like try and save the others!

Kurogiri: Aham....

Me: Oh you're back?

I stopped moving around after I heard Kurogiri. The warp portal deliberately wanted to catch my attention and made that sound.

Kurogiri: It is time for you to come with me.

Me: Where?

Kurogiri: Our base.

Me: Why?

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Isn't it obvious?

Me: Ahm NO!

Kurogiri: To rest.

Me: Heck no! I still have a lot to do and the night is still young!

Kurogiri (whispering): And AfO said he wouldn't be problematic.... now I know why they refer to him as problem child.

Me: I heard that and I am proud of that nickname!

Kruogiri: AfO instructed me to take care of you and the LOV and that is what I intend to do.

Me: Only because I skip a night doesn't mean you don't take care of me.

Kurogiri: What about food?

Me: ...

Kurogiri: You are coming with me if you want to or not, I don't care about that. Besides you should take a shower too if we are already on the topic of taking care.

Me: NO!

Kurogiri: Child, don't make me teleport you into a pool to get your head straight.

Me: Do that and I swear your nights won't be as peaceful anymore.

Kurogiri: Please don't make my life any harder as it already is.

Me: And why should I do that? I have a mission here!

Kurogiri: I will have someone prepare Katsudon and some Cookies as well as tea.

Me: Why didn't you say that in the first place?

Kurogiri: Cookies or Katsudon?

Me: Both.

Kurogiri (whispering): I can't believe this really worked. I thought AfO was joking with me when he said I should use that to bribe him...

Me: I still can hear you.

Kurogiri: I don't care about that.

Just like that I went back to the LOV base where AfO was and found Shigaraki there.

Me: Why is he here?

Kurogiri: They need some rest too and are taking turns to watch over the heroes with 3 Nomus at their side.

Me: I guess it's fine then.

Shigaraki: GG!

AfO: I enjoyed todays performance. Is there anything you need for tomorrow?

Me: Nah, I am fine with the daggers.

AfO: Eat and then rest my dear rabbit.

AHHH!

This food looks soo delicious!!!!

Thank you, god, for blessing me with so nice villains!

I guess the villains are the new heroes now!

At least they are not selfish and act more like a family and help each other!