Preparation Day 2: Wakey Wakey!

It was kinda cold sleeping outside or more like in a building with broken windows. At least it was better here than on the streets. Not that I got much sleep since I did start to Observe the heroes.

Thanks to the one day surveillance, I knew that they teamed up. Class 1A and 1B was working as a team. Still didn't stop me from getting them all down as a team.

I wonder who's in charge there...

It sure isn't Dandelion.

Maybe Iida or Momo...

Still seeing them pair up like that and searching the city...

Are they scouting or are they hunting?

For me it looks like they are waiting for me!

In that case if I stay still another day I only will give them more time to prepare.

They are not coordinated yet... Which means if I wanted to strike, now would be a good idea!

But first I need to deal with the Caterpillar.

He is a essential part in my plan.

Speaking of plan.

Can I get Vlad King too?

I could go for a 1+1 free right now.

Seriously can I get class 1B's teacher too?

Hmm... I wonder how mad RG will be if I hurt them?

No rules after all.

I can completely destroy them mentally too!

Well better go to work soon!

Just like that I stood up and slowly began walking towards the sleeping Caterpillar. Not surprising that I found Aizawa sleeping in his sleeping bag but it was weird nonetheless.

Where the heck does he get all the sleeping bag?

Can he use magic?

Seriously?

I was careful to conceal my presence as well as approach the old panther laying on the ground without making a noise. Next, I took out my dagger and decided to wake him up the special way.

Ahh I can't let him just perish in vain without even giving me a fight!

I wonder if I can get his scarf?

... If I would be able to use it though?

Well that's something to worry later on.

I went to his head and crouched besides him before taking the dagger out and pressing the cold metal against his throat.