War Day 1: We are doomed!

Momo's POV:

I was not very close to the place when I saw Uraraka and Midoriya. In fact, I was in a building and had some telescopic lenses on. My thought was that I could see Midoriya running in any direction and then warn the others with the earbuds I made for us.

This was how I knew what happened to Uraraka. For a split moment our eyes meet and I saw the terror in hers. Still I couldn't simply forget Midoriya's laugh. She had the earbud activated in that alley. It was horrifying. Then the blood and everything that happened.

Me: Uraraka, can you hear me?! Uraraka!

Still all I did was hide there in the building and watch them through the lenses. I saw her being nearly thrown out of the building through the window and she looked bad.

Me: Iida, don't let anyone get out of the headquarter!

She was definitely panicking. That was when I decided to inform the others and went back to our hero headquarters.

It didn't take me long to get there.

Me: Guys, we have a problem!

The first thing I did was looking around the room to see how many of my class where there. Unfortunately not everyone was in here.

Mina: What's up Momo?

Me: Midoriya is the villain.

Bakugo: Tell us fucking something we don't know already!

Me: No, you don't understand he is literally a villain.

Iida: It is his role. I am sure he is doing the best he can.

Me: You didn't see what I did!

Ibara: Calm down, what happened?

Itsuka: You look horrible why not sit down and take a breath while we are at it.

Me: I saw him getting rid or Uraraka! He nearly threw her out of the window. You didn't see her look! She was horrified of him.

Bakugo: TSK! That fucking pussy! What will that Deku do? HUH?! He never harmed a fucking fly in his stupid life!

Me: You are wrong! Didn't you hear his laugher or her screams over our commlink?

Denki: I lost mine.

Mina: Me too!

Tsu: I didn't hear a thing. *ribbit*

Sen: Me neither.

Pony: Agree. Nothing can be heard.

Shoto: Should we be able to hear some kind of little static even if it is turned off?

That was a good question. No one even realized it and yet there was nothing to be heard at all.

Hanta: I just turned it on...

Bakugo: The fuck?!

Sen: So, there is a signal blocker somewhere?

Juzo: Wait, you mean the teacher provided him with one?

Iida: We have a bigger problem! I can't get a hold of Nezu over the earbud he gave me. Itsuka can you try?

Iida was on the opposite side of the room and tried to get a hold while I thinking about what happened to Uaraka.

Itsuka: Sure.

Everyone went quite this time we were curious as if Tenya's earbud was just broken or if we were really cut off from everyone.

Itsuka: Nezu can you hear me?

Nothing. We saw her face pale and look at Tenya.

Itsuka: Nothing.

Tsu: Do you think Midoriya did that? *ribbit*

Me: No, I saw him with Uraraka? Why would he do something like this?

Shoto: There is only one logic reason. He wants to separate us.

Yuga: What can one do, mon ami?

Me: You didn't see what I did! HE CAN DO A LOT! He even had grenades!

Bakugo: HOW THE FUCK DARE HE!

Ejiro: Calm down Bakubro!

Togaru: We need to find the rest of our people and warn them.

Me: Do you think it really is a good idea to just split up right now?

Hanta: We have too! We are heroes in training!

Me: And there is a villain outside on the hunt for us!

Mina: It's just an exercise.

Me: You think nearly throwing someone out of a window is?

Denki: He might have just wanted to scare her!

Me: She was screaming and begging him to literally stop.

Bakugo: She's just fucking weak!

No one wanted to believe me what I just witnessed. They were all playing it down but I knew how dangerous he was. I saw it. I heard it. It wasn't an exercise anymore. We were really hunted. That was what my mind told me but my consciousness didn't too want to have it true and so I quickly ignored all the red flags and warning in my head even the bad feeling I had in my guts.

Little did I knew that I would regret it.

Hanta: How about only one team goes out to look for the others?

Shihai: It's getting dark. It would be best if I go out.

Juzo: I am going with you.

Toru: I am in too.

Hanta: I'll go with you in case we need to tape him down.

Just like that these couple of students went out in order to look for the missing students.