War Day 3: Welcome to hell

Dabi: The fuck is going on?

Me: Didn't Kurogiri told you a thing?

Dabi: NO! He just grabbed me by the collar and threw me through one of his goddamn portals! That guy is nuts!

Me: *Sigh* A poor job for the LOV's babysitter.

Dabi: So why am I here?

Me: You are here to help me deal with the rest of the heroes in training.

Dabi: Me?

Me: Yes you.

Dabi: THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY?

Me: I said YOU. Helping. ME!

Dabi: NAH-AH! Not happening! This is a trick, right?

Me: Not at all.

Dabi: But you warned me not to deal with them.

Me: Without permission yes. I wanted to deal with them originally but I thought why not let you all have some fun too?

Dabi: All of the sudden?

Me: Yeah why not?

Dabi: Usagi... What the heck?!

Me: Let's just say it was getting boring since they are now just hiding and not attacking me anymore.

Dabi: .... I.. You know what? I am not gonna question you.

Me: Good decision.

After Kurogiri left, I found a portal being opened close to where I was standing and then all of the sudden Dabi came flying through that and even hit the next wall. Naturally I helped him up and soon after that he started to question me why he was here. It was no surprise that he would react that way especially after I went after him because he tried to kill someone in this game for real.

Though it was getting boring my main goal was to strengthen the bond I had with every single one of them. He out of every person knew best to what I was capable of doing so it was totally normal for him to be wary. However, I didn't want them to fear me and so I decided to make them my friends.

Me: Anyways how about we play a nice game of hide and seek?

Dabi: Say again!

Me: Hide and Seek?

Dabi: How old are you? 5?

Me: ARG! I meant the heroes! We need to find them!

Dabi: I know but why did you need to say it in this kind of way?

Me: Because!

Dabi: You should have said let's go hunt!

Now he was smiling at me and came over to where I was staying and ruffled my hear.

Me: Fine, then let's hunt them down!

Just like that we both exited the building and started walking down the streets. We were not even trying to hide at all at this point. All I wanted was to end this game for real. I was getting quite bored to play with these hero's int training.

Dabi: They really are hiding from you. HAHAHAHAHA

Me: Yep.

We both stopped in front of a building after we could see something gold. It was still visible and I knew that there was only one person with that kind of golden hair color.

Dabi: What is he? An idiot?

Me: No, just surveillance all the time.

Dabi: Wha-?