After match!

3rd POV:

After the last day, the heroes couldn't believe what happened. They beloved cinnamon roll turned into a sinnamon roll. He was no longer savable. Through the entire last day, the heroes were all quiet and watched the footage in disbelieve. Not only did Izuku just used the hero but he also made them fear something. It was clear to see after the axe incident that the former student was not savable. He was completely lost.

So instead of theorizing, they all went quiet and watched hopping that no one would die. It was only a wonder that no one did. Recovery Girl was busy working with her patients and doing her best to not let anyone die because of the wounds they received from Midoriya or his new team.

After the whole war ended they couldn't find any trace from Bakugo. He too vanished with the LOV and Midoriya. Now it was in an emergency meeting that the heroes needed to make the world aware of what happened. Little did they know that Afo was broadcasting the whole event in the internet. The whole clip of each day was there and no one could find out from where it was uploaded. Not only that but the title of the videos was quite worrisome. "The beginning of a great villain", "Usagi's debut!", "No killing! Usagi is showing mercy" and another one with "No one is safe, be aware of the killer rabbit".

Naturally the media loved this and so they tried to get information about it. The parents were worried about UA students and Nezu thought it would be best to let the hero students rest as well as pause the first-year course.

Aizawa was busy in the night trying to search for Midoriya but there was no hint of him whatsoever. He was quite a cunning rabbit. Every move he did was more complex and the LOV was undefeatable thanks to the newcomer. No one was safe, no hero at least. The rabbit still didn't attack random innocent persons.

This was the reason why they had a meeting ot more like Izuku and Nezu playing a party of online chess together in the dark web.

Chat:

ratSatan: I have seen what you did.

killerRabbit: Ohh did you like it?

ratSatan: Do you know how many people were injured?

killerRabbit: No innocent ones. Only the heroes and the corrupt police officers who didn't deserve to live.

ratSatan: There was still another way to do this.

killerRabbit: You mean blackmailing instead of attacking the hero agency? Nope that's your method not mine.

ratSatan: Why are you doing this?

killerRabbit: Why do you care all of the sudden?

ratSatan: I am responsible for what you have become.

killerRabbit: Since you answered my question I'll do the same. This hero agency was only a cover. They started dealing drugs and a lot of street kids were dying because of them. So I took the opportunity and killed them all.

ratSatan: I don't suppose if I ask you to stop you would do that.

killerRabbit: And I don't suppose you will be stopping to cover my tracks.

ratSatan: No.

killerRabbit: Then there you have my answer to. By the way why are you doing that? You do know that I am trying to get my name famous.

ratSatan: I will not allow that.

killerRabbit: Ohh so you will be continuing to monitor me and give me information about bad people so you can have me on a tight leash?

ratSatan: That is not what I was trying to say, dear bunny.

killerRabbit: I know but still why are you helping me?

ratSatan: It is better for you to hunt down bad guys. At least this way you won't feel burdened by killing them.

killerRabbit: Aww so you do care about me. Thanks chimera!

ratSatan: I do. Take care!

killerRabbit: I will and you too. I hope the next first year hero course will be better than this one. I highly suggest not to create another "war game". Though it was fun.

ratSatan: Don't worry. Even if I want too. Thanks to you, I am not able to. My staff would rather face my wrath than go through something like this again.

killerRabbit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good to know that I'm more dangerous than the most intelligent being on earth. Till next time and check mate!