War Day 1: Usagi's Start!

I stopped strangling the man and let go the moment I heard someone stop in their tracks. That was the clue for me to roll to the side, jump to my feet and run without my quirk activated toward my daggers on the ground to pick them up before running towards Monoma.

This is just too good!

I wonder what my precious teacher will do?

Will he fight?

NO!

There is no chance he would do that!

The situation is way to risky for that!

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

A laugh escaped my lips as I began thinking how and where to attack him first. One was for sure. I didn't intend to give him any space to attack me at all. Rather than that I immediately was behind him and put my dagger right at his throat. Once wrong move and I could simply kill that guy.

Monoma: WHA-

Me: Don't move or else!

Uraraka still wasn't at the scene yet but I could hear her footsteps. She was hiding close by watching and waiting for the right moment. Clever if you ask me. This dumbass just ran out on the street where I could easily grab him. What a fool! If he thought that the warning was not a warning than he was for sure wrong.

Ohh my dear Uravity!

I will let you whiteness this and leave you be for now!

A hunt is what I love after all!

If you show me that scared expression of yours then I won't be able to hold back...

Though I would love nothing more if you warn the heroes in training aka my old stupid class about me!

About this!

I had the upper hand in this argument. There was nothing Monoma, Uraraka or even All Might could do. To top that off, the drones where all around us. I knew I could have destroyed them but I had faith in Nezu to stop any of his staff member to come out. Besides that, I wanted them to see what they created.

I am sure the rat know that if he sends another one of his staff member that I'll deal with them and be crueler with each one he sends.

All Might: My boy, let him go!

The skeleton like Sensei stood up and looked at us. He also didn't take out the dagger that was stuck in him which was a wise decision. Otherwise he could simply bleed out to death. I did after all hit a very sensitive spot.

Me: I am certainly not your boy!

All Might: Midoriya, please drop the dagger!

Me: Oh should I break his neck with my bare hands then?

I felt Monoma shiver and I saw his hair behind his neck stand up. There was no doubt that I was scaring him. It might have been the tone of my voice or the fact that I simply didn't care what was going on to him. Maybe it was also the blade that began digging itself in his skin and making an injury. Who knows what the reason were.

All Might: Don't! You will regret this.

Me: I will? Ohh but I thought this is what you all wanted!

All Might: My- Midoriya I never wanted this.

Me: No? Then why did you start to warn them about a true villain? Why did Aizawa go after me as if I was some dangerous animal? Why did you never done anything when Bakugo and Todoroki started to beat me up in the other exercise?