Preparation Day 2: Among US!

A/N: And here comes another update XD. The reason for this one is quite simple.... THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!
Also, I find it rather funny how this book kicked my other book from my first place in the category of civilwar XD

Toga's POV:

I can't believe they send me here!

Huh...

Is that blood that I am smelling?

Wait but didn't Shiggy say there wouldn't be any...

HAH!

I won the bet!

*Flashback brought to you by a vampire flapping in excitement because of the smell of blood*

It was a day like every other. We were in the LOV base and began talking about all the different kind of blood bags (= heroes). All I could think of is ripping it open and spill their precious blood. Well that was all until Kurogiri stated that we all needed to go see Sensei. Though it was odd but I didn't think much of it since it meant that I was able to go on a killing spree soon!

Me: Hihihihi!

I couldn't help but let out a small giggle as I became excited. There was nothing better than to slit someone's throat open and let them bleed out.

Dabi: Why are you laughing like that?

Me: What do you mean?

Dabi: Stop grinning like that.

Me: I can't help it! I am so excited to get my hands on the warm sensation of blood again. It's soo long that you guys let me have fun.

Shiggy: Don't you dare ruin Sensei's game plan!

Me: Awww! Come on! You guys always have so much fun!

Dabi: That's because you go for the goddamn killing strike when we need to interrogate or use them!

Me: BUT! BUT! BUT! I AM ALSO HUMAN! I NEED SOME STABBY STABBY ONCE IN A WHILE!

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Stop whining and you guys stop messing with her!

Me: You are so mean leaving me out when you guys go to play!

Dabi: We don't even know why Sensei called us. We fucking might not even go out. Did you do something stupid again?

Me: WHA- WHY ME?

Shiggy: Because last time you tear the heart out of an NPC we wanted to use for in order to create a nomu!

Me: Oh please and it's not like you came up with a stupid plan only to get your hands on a limit edition game! We nearly got caught. Not to mention all the things you incinerated to dust because you were so careless.

Dabi: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Me: Oh really mister, I am gonna burn the bed down in my nightmares!

Dabi: You wanna play like that huh bitch!

Me: EXCUSE ME! I AM A CRAZY BITCH!

Kurogiri: ENOUGH! Or do I need to teleport you all into the Pacific Ocean so you can cool down your heads?

All three of us: Nope, we're good!

Kurogiri: Good! Now behave!

It didn't take us long to get to where our Sensei AfO was and it was of course the crusty blood bag that was basically handling the main talk. I didn't have much interested in the conversation and so all I heard was snippets out of it.