War Day 1: Just a casual coversation!

Kurogiri's POV:

I couldn't believe that the hero Midoriya the one kid they all called Deku could be such a villain. If it was for Shigaraki we would have gotten that spikey haired Bakugo in our team but seeing this now, it was a good decision made by our Sensei to take this kid with us.

The moment he called and I stepped into the room, I could feel the difference in the air. The room seemed a lot colder and if I didn't know it any better, I would also say that he just murdered someone in front of the girl. She was shivering and hugging her own legs. A truly terrific sight knowing that this was a hero in training.

Now I wanted to know what he did but I didn't dare to ask. There was something glittering in his eyes the moment he turned around and faced me to tell me to get Toga. That in front of me wasn't a person at that moment. I only realized that I was holding my breath until he left. The aura he was emitting was very heavy too.

I was only glad that he was at our side and not my enemy.

As he ordered me, I got Toga into the room and watched her eyes goo wild. I would have facepalmed myself by her expression. She had literally sparkles in her eyes and she was happily jumping up and down after seeing the blood.

Me: Calm down.

Toga: Is this really for me?

Me: Yes but no killing.

Toga: Can I cut her up?

Me: No.

Toga: Can I rip her heart out?

Me: No.

Toga: Can I stabby stabby her?

Me: No killing.

Toga: So I can stabby stabby her?

Me: Make sure not to kill her or you will face Usagi.

Toga: You mean Izubabe? He isn't that scary. I am more afraid of you then him.

Oh how wrong she was. Usagi was even scarier than AfO. I have experienced it after all. That aura and that look the kid had on his face was not normal at all. Now I was pretty sure that he was be a terrifying villain. He had the potential to even surpass AfO himself.

Me: *Sigh* Just don't kill her.

Toga: Okay. Say can you get me an axe?

Me: Why would you need an axe?

Toga: Oh I just want to cut off her head.

Me: Toga, what did I say?

Toga: Off with her head?

Me: Do I need to get some hungry wolfs in here?

Toga: EEEH! NO!

Me: Then behave!

Toga: But I want to see more blood.

Me: No! You can stab her but not kill her and that's final!

Toga: Ahh Fine!

After that I watched her have her fun with the hero and stabbed, cut and chopped of a finger.

Me: Did you really had to do this?

Toga: Yep. This will be my little precious treasure to remember Izubabes birthday as a villain.

Me: *Sigh*

I opened a portal for us to get though and Toga grabbed the unconscious hero in training and dragged her through the portal. On the other side, Shigaraki, Dabi and a Nomu was waiting for us making sure that the teachers wouldn't do anything stupid.

Dabi: Huh?! That bitch is alive!

Me: By Izuku's command, we let her live.

Shigaraki: Let me finish her off in front of them. That NPC doesn't deserve to survive!

Me: *Sigh* No one is to kill anyone.

The heroes were only looking at us.

RG: May I have a look at her then.

Me: Go ahead.

After that we continued watching Izuku from the inside of the observation room. Of course, I immediately put RG with Thirteen, Cementoss and Ectoplasm in the second observation room meant for the students that go disqualified. It was a bigger room and I also got Toga and Dabi there. It was saver to split the heroes up and put the injured kids there as well then having the heroes all in one room.

Shigaraki: Why did you put these two together?

Me: Because if I put you with Dabi together one of you would try to kill the other one at some point and I can't have that.

Shigaraki: Good point.

Me: Besides he is the only one that can get along with Toga.

Shigaraki: Fair Point.