Preparation Day 3: Wanted!

I came back the same day after I encountered the LOV and I was tired. Not to mention that not only did I lose Aizawa and a good distraction to enter the base and make it mine, I was now officially also hunted down. It was so tiring running around hiding from my class and the other one. There was still no need for the war to start right now.

...

If I get whoever is responsible for my hunt in my hand, I swear I'ma skin that bitch!

Ah I seriously spent way too much time with Bakugo!

At least I am not a walking swearing machine like him!

ARG!

It was soo annoying avoiding all of them!

Thinking about it what did All Might do there on the battle field?

Don't tell me Nezu send him to warn them about me?!

Did he tell them who the villain is?

GOD DAMN IT!

SERIOUSLY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?

Am I worth being hunt down?

Am I worth that much!

Don't you guys trust me even a little bit?

After what I've done to you, guys?!

This is how you pay me back?

It took me quite some time to figure what was going on yesterday. I was for sure surprised finding everyone outside on the street searching for me. To top that off I also found All Might out there talking with the other participants but leaving me out in the cold. There were only 2 options as if to why. First one saying that everything with Aizawa was planned and they don't need to worry. As for the Second one... he was simply warning them about the new villain in the house, Usagi.

There was no need thinking about it even more, the answer was clear as day and night. He was definitely warning them and as stupid as my class was, they took the warning up as a challenge. That was why I spied on them until I finally had enough and went to find me a lair for the night to rest. I was exhausted and I had a lot to think on.

Even on the next morning I still didn't have a clear answer to AfO's offer. It was sure good and I knew how the LOV had each other's back but then again, I was a hero in training and not a villain. Though as of for now, I wasn't so sure of what I was.

Me: TSK!

This is driving me crazy!

I never done anything wrong and here they are making such a fuzz over Aizawa!

Come on!

He wasn't injured that bad!

Yeah, he could have bleed out but so can everyone in this game!

Besides it's not as if RG isn't watching this.

They for sure would have stepped in if I had gone too far!

They could have told me so!

Thinking of!

NEZU!!!

He's just the right guy or should I say chimera!

He for sure knows what in the world is going on!

Not only that but he might also give me the answer to the question that is bugging me!

With that resolve in my mind, I activated the earpiece and made a direct connection to Nezu. I needed answers that are telling me that my assumptions are right. If Nezu was lying to me then that only meant that there was really no place for me here!

Nezu: A good morning, Midoriya! What can I do for you?

Me: Good morning, Nezu! Care to tell me why All Might and the others are looking for me?

Nezu: That freaking idiot! Someone gets that chimpanzee out of the war zone!

Me: So, it was not your plan?

Nezu: Of course not! I set this all up.

Me: What about informing the heroes about me?

Nezu: Not my plan but the ones of my staff.

Me: Not beating around the bush, huh?

Nezu: Why should I?

Me: Convenience reason and I am sure you could also manipulate someone through the sheer use of words.

Nezu: I could but not you.

Me: How's Aizawa?

Nezu: Good and awake. Do you want to talk to him?

Me: No need for that. Is he listening?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: This message is for him. I believe there is no need in telling him this twice or in a milder version. It was simple his own fault for not trusting his own student. Let me ask you a question Sensei! Did I ever do something wrong for you to see me as a threat or a villain? Haven't I done enough time over time again to prove how much I wanted to be a hero? No need to answer me! Now Nezu, tell me why did you let All Might go? Am I that threatening?

Nezu: If there is anything you nee-

Me: No need for that.

Nezu: The game is still not over.

Me: Do they know who the villain is?

Nezu: No.

Me: Then why are they explicit looking for me? I am not dumb!

Nezu: He was not supposed to do that. If he is then I will personally see to it that he is punished.

Me: Oh, and how do you think I feel right now?

Nezu: Betrayed.

Me: Right. What do you think I should do about it?

Nezu: Midoriya, I -

Me: Remember, you, the staff and the classmates here made me like this! It wasn't my choice in the beginning. I seriously wanted to trust you guys.

Just like that I took the ear piece out of my ear.

Nezu: MIDORIYA!

I could her Nezu scream as I looked at the piece of tech before smashing it to the ground and breaking it completely.

Me: From now on I will be Usagi!