War Day 1: Unfinished business!

Shishida's POV:

That aura!

I am sure that he wanted to kill me!

I might be a beast but this aura!

He is something else!

HE IS A BEAT, NO! A DEAMON OR THE DEMON LOARD HIMSELF!

That's not a human!

No one should be able to pull something like this up!

How did he do that!

It felt as if he would skin me and hang me up somewhere just to make me bleed out!

That bloody aura of him.... I only heard about Stain being able to do something like this!

Is Midoriya somehow related to the hero killer?

... He wanted to kill me!

I couldn't move!

I could barely breath!

I am lucky that villain came in....

VILLAIN?!

WAIT!

THERE IS AN ACTUALL VILLAIN IN THE EXCERCISE AND MIDORIYA IS WORKING WITH IT!!!!!

SHIT!

I need to inform the other!

HOW ?!

How is this possible?

How did something like this even happen?

I was still shaking and I could barely move. The effect of the aura was still there. It was as if he was still around. I wanted nothing more than to hide. My instincts were screaming at me to just play dead but I couldn't. There was no way I could actually move not even fall to the ground in the state I was in.

Thank god he is gone now!

Thinking that, I was about to activated my earbud with shaky hands but as I was close to dying that all of the sudden, I felt pain shooting through my hand.

Me: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

There was no way for me not to scream. Moreover, the moment I turned my head off the ground to look what just happened I was meet with toxic green eyes looking at me. Slowly looking to my side, I saw that he was holding a dagger and just pieced my hand with it and made it stuck to the wall.

Midoriya: Ohh I nearly forgot to finish what we started!

A smile was playing around his lips and I felt the urge to run but there was nowhere to go. My body wouldn't listen to me and my mind was just blank. There was simply nothing I could do.

Midoriya: Ohh an earbud... I didn't see that before. Did Momo do it?

He looked at me and I could answer him which was a bad decision as in the next moment he pulled the dagger out of my hand and kicked the side of my head making me kiss the floor which I was already sitting on.

Midoriya: I was asking you something! Don't you think it was rude to just ignore me?!

He then came over to me and placed a dagger right on my neck.

Midoriya: Let's try again. Is this something Momo made?

Again, even if I wanted to answer him, I couldn't. It was as if I had forgotten how to move, act, speak or even breath.

Midoriya: Still won't answer me, huh!

There was no way I could do that!

Before I could regain the control over my body, I felt an even deadlier aura coming from him than before. Now I really couldn't breath and before I knew it, he grabbed me by the collar and threw me upside down to the next wall before walking over to me and stomp on my leg.

The snapping sound that came from it told everything. He just broke my leg. It was weird how I couldn't bring myself to scream. I just couldn't. My mouth was open but no voice came out.

Midoriya: Huh... Come on! Let me hear your scream!

He then repeated the same with he did with my other leg. Once again, I didn't scream but this time I had tears fulling down my cheek. It was painful and I bit my lower lip.

Midoriya: What?! Can't even do me that favor?

He then crouched right in front of me and took my already bleeding hand in his. Before I knew what was happening he began breaking every single one of my fingers just to make me scream.

Though I was too terrified to even make one more, more less one sound. There was nothing he could have done to make me scream in this situation. His aura was way too heavy.

Midoriya: Hmmm breaking bones is no good.... Well let's move on to stabbing, then shall we?

I watched him with terrifying eyes placing the dagger on my chest.

Midoriya: Let's do this on three.

Slowly but surely, I managed to shake my head.

Midoriya: One!

The daggers blade started to piece through my skin and I felt the instant pain as well as my blood that was running down.

Midoriya: Two...

It started to slightly make its way through my flesh and I felt every little millimeter of its movement.

Midoriya: Two and a half...

Now I knew for sure that he was doing this out of his own pleasure. It was clear to see how much he enjoyed seeing me suffer. The amusements in his eyes was giving him away but his aura was nothing to joke of. I wasn't even sure if he was aware of it himself but he was one terrifying villain.

Midoriya: Two and two thirds...

Slowly but surely the blade made its way through my flesh. Each second was pure agony.

Midoriya: Three!

It was only when the dagger made a gushing wound that was as thick as the blade that he thrusted the dagger into me.

Midoriya: Hmm... Unsatisfying but yet satisfying.

He then pulled the dagger out of me and started to leave the room for good. The only problem now was that I couldn't move at all. However, as he left the building the same mist guy came back.

Kurogiri: Looks like he wasn't satisfied with you enough. I can only hope that he won't finish Dabi and Toga off. These idiots should have listened to what I said.... My warnings are not for nothing.

After that I blacked out. It was probably due to the stabbing wounds I had on my back or the one in my chest. It might have even been that my lungs were now clearly filling up with blood as breathing became a lot harder and I could basically taste the iron after my sudden cough.

Before I knew it, I woke up in the observation room and RG was tending my wounds.