Preparation Day 2: Why me?

I looked at the doorframe and saw Uraraka standing there. The odd thing was that she wasn't wearing her hero suit. There was only one explanation who this could be.

Are you freaking kidding me now?

I dropped Aizawa on the ground and started to walk towards Toga and only stopped right in front of her. There was no need to get the daggers out or even use my quirk. The girl still was in a daze and hasn't gotten into a fighting position. Unless Aizawa who immediately went in one after seeing me.

Me: Why are you here Toga?

Toga:.... Izu...

Me: *Sigh* Hello? Earth to Toga!

Toga: Oh!

I needed to take out my dagger and wave it in front of her face. There was no doubt that she loved sharp objects as well as blood and there was plenty blood all around me. Though I didn't kill my teacher, I did injure him quite a bit for this.

Me: So why are you here?

Toga: I ahm.. You look soo good!

Gosh!

Can she stop drooling all over the place!

Why is she even staring at me like that?

Come on!

This is not the first time we met!

I decided to give her a wild smile and put the blade towards her cheek.

Me: You want me to cut you?

Toga: ... YES~ Please~

Me: Too bad I won't do it!

Putting the dagger back to the side of my waist, I turned around and shrug my shoulder, ignoring her and going back to the Caterpillar on the ground.

Me: You wanna just stand there or help me?

Toga: I'll help!

Now with her help I yeeted Aizawa out of the window after making sure I did make a knot on the other end so that he wouldn't end up like a flat pancake and make a nice splash sound. After that I turned towards Toga.

Me: So why are you here?

Toga: Oh righty! I was told to get you!

Me: Get me?

Toga: Yep!

Me: By whom?

Toga: Sensei?

Me: AfO?

Toga: Yep.

Well I always did theorize that Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were working in the name of All for One. Ever after seeing that creature they called Nomu at the USJ, I knew that someone that had some kind of quirk that would enable another them to give another one quirks... Besides that he was the only one that could do something like that and had a grudge on All Might.

Me: Why?

Toga: Urg! Can you stop asking question and just come with me?

Me: Oh dear, you really thing that I would do just like what you say?

I used my quirk to get in front of her and began backing her towards the wall and then trapping her there with a dagger against her throat. The look she gave me was one filled with thrilled and please. However, I didn't have any intention of playing around with her. I had simply no interest in her. This was why I put the dagger away and just walked out of the room. She quickly followed me.

Toga: Izubabe!

Did she just call me babe?

The heck does she think I am?

How dare she!

Stopping in midtrack, I turned around and threw the dagger at her, pinning her to the next wall.

Me: Don't call me babe ever again!

Now I was once again starting to walk out of the room if not for Kurogiri to appear right in front of me.

Me: *Sigh* What now?

Kurogiri: I am sorry to disturb your time.

He bowed in front of me like a butler and the moment he stood straight again, he shoot one dangerous look at Toga.

Kurogiri: If you excuse myself for a little bit.

I watched him teleport behind me, since I heard Toga gasp.

Toga: I am sorr-

That was all I heard before they were gone and Kurogiri came back.

Me: Let me guess. You are here because you were sent to get me?

Kurogiri: That is correct.

Me: Why?

Kurogiri: For a talk.

Me: That's it?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: So if I decided I wanted to leave, would you send me back?

Kurogiri: I give you my word.

Should I go or should I stay?

They are the LOV...

This might not be the best idea...

But I'm curious!

Why would they go so far as to come here?

Not to mention that if they came a little bit earlier Aizawa would have seen them and me....

Am I seriously a villain now?

Why does this not feel wrong?

Well I can return back to the game without any worries...

If they didn't lie!

Well if they lied I can at least get them all down!

Will be sorry for even coming here in the first place.

Now let's find out why the LOV wants to see me!

Me: Okay then.