Chapter 4 - One Drink

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Someone to Watch over me

Chapter 4 – One drink.

No One's POV

"I must seriously be cracked. After all, what kind of sane person makes a date with their very own stalker." Tori wondered aloud to herself nervously as she put on the last touches to her makeup.

"An utterly and totally beautiful stalker at least."

As much as Tori wanted to get to know this mystery woman, she couldn't help be a bit creeped out by the whole stalker angle. She knew her dad if he found out she had made a date with a stalker, he would totally flip out. But her dad and family were in L.A. and Tori hadn't bothered to tell any of them, so that wasn't an issue.

Tori knew that as long as she was smart about it, there wouldn't be a problem. Ready to go, she left her apartment and grabbed the nearest bus. The bar she chose wasn't actually the nearest bar by a long shot, but was chosen for a specific reason.

Murphy's bar was rather small. You enter the bar and the bar stretches out ahead of you along one wall. To the left are a whole bunch of tables with some booths along the far wall. In back there was a pool table, small dance floor and a couple of dart boards. All in all, it was a typical working-class bar, with one minor exception. Tori timed it so she would actually arrive at the bar at least half an hour early. When she got there, the bar had a halfway decent crowd of both older and younger people with a festive atmosphere. The Juke box was playing the old Bob Seger song. "Still the same."

The reason she got there so early was twofold. First it gave her a bit of time to have a drink to calm her nerves and second it allowed her to pick the place she'd sit. No dark corners for her, Tori picked a table in the brightly lit center of the room.

At 8:50 Jade walked into the bar and took a quick moment to assess the bar and the people in it. Looking over, she could see Tori sitting at a table in the center of the room. The Latina was wearing blue jeans and a rather nice blue top. Jade could tell she did put a bit of time into her hair and makeup.

Likewise, Tori looked over and spotted Jade. She was wearing Boots, fish net stockings, a dark green skirt with a black top and a leather Jacket. Her long raven black hair had some broad curls in it.

At the moment both women looked at each other and thought the same thing. "WOW"

Jade composed herself and slowly walked her way to the bar, putting just a bit of swing in her hips. It was one of her seductive moves that she had perfected over the centuries and didn't even realize she was doing it, until she was halfway to the table.

Upon seeing that Tori had already finished one drink, Jade smirked. "Started without me."

"Just one to calm my nerves. To be honest."

Jade smiled and sat down. "In all truth, I'm a bit nervous myself. Doesn't happen too often. But Personally, I can't blame you. After all I'm a.."

Tori playfully cut her off. "A stalker?"

Jade tilted her head and looked to the ceiling for a moment. "I was actually going to use the term Obsessed fan. But like the song goes...You like tomato and I like tomahto;
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!"

Tori knew the song instantly and sang the next line. "Let's call the whole thing off."

Jade chuckled. "I hope you're just singing that."

Tori smiled. "I was. Thank you for coming Jade."

"You're welcome Victoria. This is a very nice place. I do see why you picked it."