Chapter 11 - What I do for love

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Someone to Watch over me.

Chapter 11 – What I do for love.

No One's POV

Jose laughed mockingly over the phone, which only added anger to Jade's horror and panic. "I see you do remember Angela. I'm sure she'll take good care of this human you seem to value so much. I'd offer to help, but it will be so much more fun to watch and see if you arrive in time. Just to make it fair I'm not going to alert Angela to your coming, so nothing will stop her from what she's going to do. Tick Tock Jade."

"Fuck you Jose!" Jade roared as she hung up the phone.

Not missing a beat Jade grabbed her Jacket, Keys and ran to the elevator. "God, of all the fucking vampires she has to encounter, Tori finds that nutjob." Jade hissed.

It was well known in the vampire community, that Angela was known to have been totally psychotic before she even became a vampire. In the 13th century she was a Dutch prostitute and serial killer before being turned into a vampire. She butchered women that she thought were prettier than her and did things to them while doing it. Turning her into the undead only made her worse. She had things she liked to do with her prey before finishing them. Things that Jade didn't even like to think about. What made Angela so dangerous was that she could act very friendly and outgoing.

Within moments Jade was down in her private garage and went for one of the fastest cars she had; a blood red, 2013 Ferrari 458 spider.

"Idiot!" Jade cursed as she burned out of her garage

Tori had arrived at the Red room earlier and gone inside. The bar was in a basement and had blood red walls, a small dance floor, booths, tables a long bar along the wall and looked rather normal. Tori did notice several of the young patrons sporting vampire teeth. That initially caused her to worry she'd be discovered, but saw that many didn't and looked quite normal. Inside, she managed to skirt the edge of the crowd and no one seemed to pay her any notice. After a few minutes of looking for Jade, she moved to a far corner of the bar and asked the bartender if Jade was here. He merely shook his head and said no.

Not wanting to give up so easily she asked a few people if they knew if Jade was there. They all said no but eventually a blonde woman with a friendly smile came up to where she was sitting at the bar. She introduced herself as Angela and said she knew Jade. A bit apprehensive, she asked Angela to sit down. The woman was friendly and didn't seem to either care or notice she wasn't a vampire. Tori found that Angela liked music and they ended up talking. Angela even bought Tori a few drinks.

"You know Tori. She mentioned someone, I'll bet that was you. I was talking to her just the other night and she hinted at this new girl she met. Here let me get you another drink." With that Angela motioned to the bartender.

Tori who was glad that someone she met knew Jade, felt a sense of relief. "Thank you, Angela. You said she comes here alot?"

"Oh yes. She usually shows up around this time. We can just sit and get to know each other."

Had Tori remembered what John told her, she would have remembered that Jade isolated herself from her kind and spotted the lie. But Tori was so nervous and trying so hard to look like a vampire, that she simply forgot.

Angela pointed to a booth in the corner. "You know what. Let's get a booth so when Jade arrives, we can all just sit and talk."

Tori nodded and while a bit weary, got up and started to go with Angela.