Chapter 16 - Soulmate

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Someone to watch over me

Chapter 16 – Soulmate

No one's pov

The music that had been softly playing was romantic songs, and mostly instrumental versions of them. After a few minutes of them dancing quietly to the music, an instrumental version of the old song "Magic" By Olivia Newton John, came on.

Part way through the song, Tori remembered how much Jade liked to hear her sing. So Tori started to sing the chorus.

"You have to believe we are magic"

"Nothin' can stand in our way."

"You have to believe we are magic"

"If all your hopes survive"

"Your destiny will arrive"

"I'll bring all your dreams alive for you."

Jade who was already happy, felt for the first time she was actually going to swoon upon hearing Tori's sweet voice.

Jade pulled back and looked Tori in the eyes with a smile. "You're killing me. Seriously. You've turned one of the most dangerous and deadly creatures on the planet into a huge pile of romantic mush."

Tori smirked. "I haven't even gotten started. " Tori then removed herself from Jade's arms, then stripped from her bra and panties. Then with a sensual flip of her long brown hair, she gently moved to the bed and lay on it.

"Come on. Let's make love." Tori said softly.

Jade stood there for a moment, her heart racing. Tori was so perfect, so beautiful, so angelic and she lay waiting in bed for her. It was all too much. Jade then hurriedly stripped out of her clothes and walked around the bed. Before getting into bed, she turned a switch on the night stand. The normal lights went out and were replaced by a string of red Christmas type lights that rang along the joint between the walls and ceiling.

Tori could see Jade's pale naked body bathed in an eerie red light. Making it even eerier was the fact that her eyes changed and her fangs came out. But Tori was a bit puzzled, but not afraid.

"Teeth?" Tori said with a sly grin.

Jade stopped with a look of embarrassment as she was just climbing on the bed. "Oh...I'm sorry, I vamp out as it were, when I get really aroused or excited sometimes. I hope you're not afraid. I'd never bite you. I can change back."

Tori put out her hand and gently guided Jade until she was on top of her. "No don't. I'm in love with a vampire and in a way it's kind of sexy. I'm just happy that I excite you."

Jade ran her hand through Tori's hair. "Excite me. You more than excite me. I've been in love with you since the first second I saw you. You make my head spin and my heart race by just smiling at me. Right now, I'm so nervous and excited I can barely contain myself. I've never felt love like this and I've been around for 3000 years."

Tori grinned. "So you like me then?"

Just as Jade was going to answer, Tori moved and suddenly flipped Jade on her back than climbed on top of her. Tori then straddled Jade and lifted her head in triumph. "You my love are mine." Tori grew serious for a moment and ran her finger up between Jade's breasts.

"I love you Jade. With all my heart." Tori then leaned forward and lay on top of her vampire lover. After a longing gaze into Jade's red eyes, Tori tightly pressed her lips against Jades.