Chapter 15 - My Queen

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Someone to watch over me

Chapter 15 – My Queen.

No One's POV

They emerged from the park, hand in hand and headed back to Jade's car. With a sly smirk Jade opened the door for Tori, and then got in the car herself. Soon they were zipping through the streets.

"Where are we going, you moved out of that brownstone."

"That was a place I owned, it was not my home." Jade then pointed to a modern looking, glass and steel skyscraper in the distance. "That's home."

Tori's eye's opened wide. "Wow, what is that....50 stories?"

"62."

"You have an apartment there?"

"No. I have a penthouse there. It's the top 3 stories." Jade quipped as they neared the building.

"Holy Cow, it must cost a fortune to rent that place."

Jade shook her head as she came to a closed garage door and pulled out an opener. "It doesn't cost me a thing. It's my building."

Tori's Jaw dropped open. "What? You own this?"

"I own some real estate. To put it simply."

A few seconds later they entered the parking garage for the building and Jade zipped deeper into the building. Then they came to a 2nd garage door at the back of the main parking garage. This one had a key pad that a driver could access.

Jade pulled up, punched in a code and at the same time hit a button on her garage door opener. A second later the door slowly opened.

"Tori, I'm big on security in my lair. No one gets up there that I don't want to. Vampires are like that. I'll give you full access of course. This is my private garage."

They pulled into the garage and the door closed behind them. Inside was two rows of 10 cars. On the left were 10 sports cars. Tori spotted a Lamborghini, a Porsche, and several vintage sports cars, including a 64 Corvette. All were in mint condition.

As Jade parked next to a green car, Tori remarked. "Hey, that looks like the car from Bullitt with Steven McQueen. My dad loves that movie."

Jade smirked and got out of the car. "That's because it is the car from Bullitt. The silver Aston Martin DB5 on the other side of it is one of the ones from Goldfinger."

Tori admired the ultra-expensive car collection then looked to the other row of cars. There was a rather dull and beat up looking Honda Accord, a Lincoln town car, A plain white delivery van marked Ed's Flowers, a few other mundane looking cars and a Taxicab."

"In case you're wondering, sometimes I like to get around unnoticed sometimes. I also used them for some other things I won't bother to get into. Come on."

Tori followed Jade to an elevator where she both put in a key and punched in a code. A moment later the elevator opened up. The elevator itself was wood paneled and looked very luxurious. It even had a small padded bench in the back to sit down.

Jade sat down next to Tori. "I'm sorry again for all the security. But I'm vulnerable when I'm asleep. It's just something I do. I can't have just anyone waltzing into my domain and shoving a stake through my heart. This is my private elevator. The building itself has some commercial offices and some residential. I live on the top 3 floors."

Tori took her hand. "Don't feel bad. I'm just happy to be brought into your world. That you would trust me enough."

Soon the elevator glided to a halt on the 61st floor and the doors opened. Just outside the elevator was a small room with 2 doors. It had dark grey carpeting and grey walls. The door to the right, said Maintenance.