Chapter Thirteen

"Y/n/n?"

My mind couldn't comprehend the girl standing in front of me. There, only a meter away from me, was the girl that absolutely tore my heart in two. Her brown eyes bore into mine and time seemed to slow down for the worse. I stumbled back a bit and blinked a few times, trying to hold myself together. It's the first time I've seen her in years, and she's changed physically a little bit.

Her hair is longer and a little frizzy, but that's explainable because of her being on the open waters. She was still the same height as before; her face losing some of its fat and becoming slimmer and more mature. She was wearing brown pants, white shirt, and a deep blue tailcoat.

I was finally able to tear my gaze away from her and then looked to see who was accompanying her. I felt like passing out due to shock because standing in front of Rosie was Chanyeol.

What the bloody hell...

I glanced over at Rosie and she had a stone cold gaze locked on the girl in front of me. She definitely heard the nickname I hate fall from her lips. And she definitely made the connection that she's Jisoo by my reaction to seeing her. My sword was still pointed at her, even though my hand was shaking slightly due to emotions flowing through my body.

"Jisoo." I stated as I found my voice finally. After I said her name, a sad smile made its way to her lips and tears sprung up in her eyes.

"Y/n/n, it's really you." Jisoo said with a relieved voice. She reached out to cup my cheek, but I quickly backed away from her attempt. I saw Rosie move closer to me subconsciously and I internally smiled because I know she's jealous right now. But hell, so am I because her ex man is standing in front of her with hawk eyes; looking down at her like a piece of meat. It honestly made me disgusted how someone can look at another person like that.

"Rosé, lovely to see you're still hot as ever." He said with a crooked smile as he took a step towards her. I instinctively reached my hand out for her and pulled her away from him. His eye grew angry and he stared right at me, "and what is this pathetic excuse of a person y/n doin' here?"

"Oh ya know, just living the dream." I said sarcastically to the taller man.

"Come back." Jisoo said abruptly, catching all three of us off guard. I furrowed my eyebrows at her,

"Excuse me?"

"Come back. I know I made a mistake in the past and I want to fix it. I've spent the last three years trying to find you and fix things. I've finally found you, by accident honestly, and I'm not letting you go." Jisoo said boldly as I heard Rosie scoff next to me. Jisoo turned her attention towards Rosie,

"May I help you?"

"Yeah. Leave." She said flatly. I cracked a small smile at that. Jisoo squinted her eyes at her,

"And why would I take damn orders from you, Park?" My eyes widened and I saw Chanyeol's do the same. Guess he still knows that she hates that name. Rosie didn't take anytime to close the distance between her and Jisoo, pulling her knife out in record time as she placed it against her throat. I decided not to intervene because I would like to keep my fingers.

"Oh Miss Kim, you really know how to piss someone off. Especially me. Now I suggest, no, demand, you two get off this damn island and leave us be."

"And why would I leave you with my girl?" Jisoo challenged. Oh shit. I saw the fire ignite in Rosie's eyes. I knew in a few seconds, Jisoo would be dead on this beach. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from Jisoo before she could kill her. Rosie's eyes were still staring her down as I leaned in and whispered in her ear,