Chapter Fifteen

After Rosie and I shared our first kiss together as a new couple, she immediately wanted me to cook more of the pork because it was just that good. I laughed and told her I can cut the rest up, preserving some of it by salting it. I grabbed my knife and walked back over to where the boar's body was and got to cutting and slicing. I felt Rosie's eyes watching me the whole time as I was doing it, making me smile softly. She was asking me questions about how I know where to cut and stuff like that. I just told her that I learned all about this stuff because I had to survive on this kind of stuff.

"So you know how to hunt a bunch of different types of animals?" She asked me, rocking back and forth on the ground as she was bored. I nodded my head as I continued my work,

"Yup. I mean there are some that I don't know how to hunt, but a majority of the normal animals I got down pretty well." I explained to her.

"Huh. So you know how to kill a bunch of different things... interesting." I looked over at her,

"Uh... yeah."

"How many people do you think you've killed?" She asked me, curious as to what my answer is. I had to think for a moment because honestly, the number is probably pretty high.

"I think somewhere around 80-100." Her eyes widened,

"That many?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Like 20." I stayed silent as that was far less than mine. I just turned my attention back to the boat in front of me, "I'm not judging you, if that's what you're wondering."

"Pff, I wasn't thinking that." I said, scoffing at her.

"Uhuh, totally believable." I could hear the smile tugging at her lips and I just shot her a glare before she broke out into laughter. I told her to go get me the salt we have stored so I can salt this meat and store it properly. She walked away and I just looked over to the ocean. Then my eyes drifted to the shore and I groaned out in annoyance as Chanyeol's body was still lying there.

"What are you whining about?" Rosie said as she came back with the salt and a few clay containers. I pointed in the direction of the bastard's body, "oh."

"Yeah, I'll drag him away once I have the meat all done." I told her as she set the salt down next to me and I got to work. It took around another hour to get it all preserved, but I'm happy with it. I stood up and stretched a bit because lugging the man's body across the beach is going to be a pain. I sighed as Rosie gave me a kiss on the cheek for 'moral support' as she called it. I rolled my eyes at her and walked over to his dead body.

I scrunched up my nose immediately as I got closer because it already smelled horrible. It didn't help that it was laying out in the sun all day, so I guess that's on me, but whatever. I covered my nose with the bandana I had wrapped around my wrist. I watched as a few flies flew around his body and grimaced at how the dried blood looked on his stupid body.

"I hate you." I muttered to his lifeless body as I picked him up, resting him on my shoulders and holding him up. I knew right away that this was going to take a lot of time because this dude was built, which meant he weighed like a ton of cannonballs. I slowly started to walk over to the side of the beach that has the jagged rocks at the bottom of the small drop off. I threw his body down in the sand multiple times as my back began to absolutely kill me. I heard Rosie shout 'you got this' and I just flipped her off.

All in all, it took about an hour and a half to get his fat ass over to the final destination. I looked over the edge and smiled as the waves crashed over the pointy rocks, making it the perfect place for his rotting body to go. I looked over at his body,