Chapter Fourteen

I woke up today with little kisses being left along my jawline. I smiled sleepily and heard Rosie laugh a bit as she trailed her lips to mine, giving me a morning kiss. I kissed her back and rubbed my hand on her bare skin, moving my fingers up and down her lower spine. She shivered slightly at it and I smirked against her lips, which sadly made her pull back. I finally opened my eyes and saw her pointing her finger at me,

"You felt nothing." She stated, trying to have me forget the shiver that I was able to easily send through her body.

"Felt what?" I asked her, going along with everything. She smiled at me and just hugged me tightly, burying her face into my neck. I hugged her back and she then rolled me onto my back, straddling my hips as she looked down at me. I raised an eyebrow at her and she just broke eye contact with me, looking towards the collar of my shirt. Her left hand toyed with it a bit, making my heart do some weird things.

"Do you know what you do to me?" She finally asked me.

"Uh, no." I simply stated. She stopped playing with a thread of my shirt and gave me an unamused look, making me shut up.

"You make me feel... alive." She said as she looked down into my eyes. I curiously looked up into hers, waiting for her to elaborate on that. But, she never did. She just leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before climbing off of me and stepping outside. I pondered her words for a little longer before also joining her outside.

Rosie was sitting on the tree stump, overlooking the vast ocean in front of us. The sun was to our backs and it was just starting to rise over the treetops. I walked over to her and she just kept her eyes straight ahead, not sparing me a glance. I stood in between her legs and then sat down in between them, my back leaning against the tree stump. I let a big sigh out as I saw a few fins of dolphins break the surface of the water. Two of them jumped out of the water in sync and that made me smile softly. My eyes automatically closed when I felt Rosie's fingers glide through my hair. She played with a few strands before settling on just scratching my scalp softly, causing me to let out a small sigh of satisfaction. She chuckled from behind me,

"So you like when people play with your hair?"

"I like when you play with my hair." I turned my head a bit and saw a faint blush creep up on her face. I smiled as she tried to hide it by removing her fingers from my hair and covering her face with her hands. I laughed and then kissed her exposed knee since she made a pair of shorts with the fabric we had gotten previously. It showed off her somewhat tanned legs beautifully and I don't have to worry about anyone else seeing her in them. Her legs are for my eyes only and I couldn't be happier.

Rosie hooked her legs around my body after I kissed her skin and I felt her hot breath on my ear. I swallowed harshly as her hands slipped underneath my shirt, resting on my collarbone area. She then licked the shell of my ear and I froze, not knowing what was happening right now.

"Next time," she started lowly, "I want you to kiss higher."

My breathing caught in my throat as I had no idea what just happened. One moment she was a shy, blushing mess; the next she's this confident woman. Wow, I have myself quite the character after all. I turned my head back to see her smirking at me, making me weak for her. I was about to turn around fully and start to make out with her, but she got up and told me she was going to go fishing. I wanted to tell her to just stay here with me, but I told her to go as I stayed back and plant the seeds we got from the crate. I never got around to doing that, so why not now.

She adventured back into the oh so familiar jungle and I got to planting the seeds by our home. It has optimal sunlight and it's easy access for us. The seeds were potato seeds obviously, so I just hope that they grow. I got them in the rich soil and then with some fresh water I had, watered them a good amount. I smiled at my little area I made and decided to make a small fence around it to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. And so Rosie won't step on them because I don't have any faith in her.