Extra Chapter Part 1

No one's POV

Taehyung was preparing for Minjae's fieldtrip event in his new school that he enrolled a few months ago, and this is his first fieldtrip and Taehyung wants his stuff ready and prepared for tomorrow.

Minjae was also helping him "M-Ma..ma?" he called out for Taehyung "Yes sweetie?" he turned to Minjae seeing him holding a teddy bear "C-can...can I-I...b-bring him?" he quickly brought out the puppy eyes that Taehyung can't say no too.

"Baby drop the puppy eyes, and yes you can bring him along" he patted the little boy Minjae jumps around in happiness "Y-yay...yay..yay!"

Taehyung smiled seeing the little started talking more than before his stuttering lessen at some days and he always think that the way Minjae spoke in improving.

The twins entered the room Taehyung's eyes are still glued to the little one who's still jumping in joy. "What is this?" Jungkook leaning on the door frame with his twins behind him carrying hot drinks for Taehyung and Minjae.

"A-ppa...Pa-..papa" he runs towards Jungguk who's hilding the drinks hugging his leg. "Woah-...careful there kiddo" Minjae giggled reaching his to Jungkook. He carried Minjae and his twin gave him a hot chocolate drink.

"T-tan-chu..." Taehyung stood up and walks to them "Is his stuff ready for tomorrow?" Jungguk came closer to him wrapping his arm around his waist kissing his cheek. "Yes hun" he giggled kissing his cheek back.

"Where's my kiss?" Jungkook pouted a little and Taehyung turned his head and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "That's better" he smile. He turned to Minjae "ready for your field trip bub?" ruffling his hair making the little boy giggle "Yes p-papa" the family spent the day all together packing stuff so the field trip for Minjae and of course the parents are also with them to stay by their side.

The dat went by fast and it is the day for the field trip, Minjae was already dressed up wearing his bag bouncing up and down in excitement. "Eo-Eom-ma...p-papa..ap-pa...lets g-go!!" 

Minjae's clothes

Minjae's clothes

"Easy there lil bub" Jungkook walking down the stair wearing his suit.