Chapter 12

"Oh please Kim, I heard you and that Jackson guy talked about it, so I want to be in with it, I want live drama" Jin came closer to me holding my hands as his eyes sparkles in excitement.

I smirked and told him the while plan "Oh good one but, is rock, paper, scissors necessary?" Jin questioned me and I am offended.

"Hyung I am offended it is a sacred and traditional game" I protested pouting "Of course it is" he rolled his eyes.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

They are currently in the office Jackson, Taehyung and Jin are glancing at Jimin every now and then.

They glance at each other that it's time to do it. Jackson smirk with Jin and Taehyung.

Of course Jin brought his popcorn to watch the drama. They got the bag and all went to Jimin and act like themselves so it will not be obvious.

"Hey Jimin" Jackson called trying to get Jimin's attention and he did Jimin turned to them as the Taehyung and the others move to closer to Jimin and hiding the vag at the back of him.

"Let's play truth of dare but rock, paper, scissors version the one who differs will get truth or dare" Jackson hid his smirk so that Jimin will not be suspicious.

"Why all of a sudden hyung?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm bored hyung and we got nothing to do we finish eating our lunch early and I want to play"

Taehyung got to his acting skills and acted like he want to play to let out any suspicions.

"Sure it would kill time" Jimin agreed and the three chuckled evilly sofly away from Jimin.

After a few rounds of playing this time Jimin has the differ Jackson and Taehyung got papers while Jimin got rock.

"Truth or dare Jimin" Taehyung smirked.

"Ummm....Dare"

Jin started eating his popcorn waiting for this moment.

"Dare huh" Jackson and Taehyung look at each other and took out the bag behind them and took ouy the costume inside. A pink maid outfit.

Jimin's POV

I stare at them blankly "So this is the bad feeling I've been feeling few days ago, YOU DAMN STUPID ROTTEN SACK OF POTATOES , FUCKING LET ME GO!! " I stuggle as Jackson and Taehyung hold me so I won't run away.

"Hyung you said dare so you do it or you won't see the last of your sock collection" Taehyung glared at him

"YOU PLANNED THIS YOU FUCKING CRACKHEADS!!! " I struggled to get out of their grip.

People are looking at us, watching us "Hyung please just for today, I mean the whole afternoon" Taehyung pleaded me and I snap at him.

"OH HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO!!!"

"Just the whole afternoon please hyung, I promise and maybe Yoongi will like it and few more days you are going to the other company please" Taehyung pleaded more using his puppy eyes that I can't say no.

"Motherfucking blueberry cheesecake *sigh* fine" I gave in and took the costume aggressively on their hold and went to the restroom cursing under my breath.

No one's POV

"Best live drama ever" Jin talk while he stuff more popcorn in his mouth.

Taehyung giggled at him.