Chapter 35

"Do have any plans for wednesday tiger?" Jungkook asked "Not in particular, so no" he thought for a second before answering them.

"Ok, keep that day free" he said his eyes fixed on the TV "O..k..?" the younger just shake  the thought off and enjoy his time with them.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

As time pass by everyday gets colder it's because they been together for so long they didn't even realize it's already november.

It's gets colder by the minute and Taehyung likes to get bundle up with blankets and recieves cuddles by the twins.

Now everyone was busy helping the twins preparing for the proposal as Minjae help Taehyung get distracted so he won't notice anything unusual.

Minjae knows the plan and of course he helps the twins so that Taehyung will be happy.

Taehyung right now was playing with Minjae and the twins are nowhere to be seen inside the house it's because they're out preparing.

At first the younger is suspicious when the twins went out without any plans and schedule but Minjae just came in in the right time.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(On rare occasions it will snow in Seoul in November, but snowfall is usually immeasurable.)

I did my research if it is possible in korea to snow in November and ai guess it is.   -----------------------------------------------------------

Loo-k eom-ma it's sno-wing" the little boy look outside mesmerized as the little specks of white tiny ball like dust falls from the sky.

"Let's go outside" he stood up and pick up Minjae and went upstair in the room so that they will change into a warmer outfit for them to go outside.

Minjae came running down when he finished dressing up 'Guess he is really excited' Taehyung thought to himself and chuckles softly.

They took their shoes and wore them, Taehyung open the door and Minjae came running out looking above him reaching both his arms trying to catch a snowflake.

Taehyung follow behind 'It snows early this year' he thought catching the falling snowflake with his hand.

"Eo-mma l-look I c-caught o-one" Minjae turned to Taehyung running towards him snowing him the snowfpake he caught.

"It's pretty" he stated "I'm g-gon-na ca-tch alot for eomma" the little boy walks away and starts to catch as many as he can for Taehyung.

With the twins.....

"OMO.....it's snowing" Jin announce and everyone looked up noticing it "twins do you think this will work even if it snow" they both nodded.

"It will look even better right hyung" he elbowed his twin lightly smiling like an idiot "Yeah" he answers.

"Yah Jungguk-ah do we hang this up now or tomorrow after it snows because if now it will freeze" Namjoon said holding the fairy lights "Tomorrow" he said helping Yoongi with the other stuff.

"You nervous Jungguk tomorrow's the day you and Jungkook will propose you know" he stated making Jungguk realise it.

"Hyung you just reminded me now me legs feel like jelly" he legs are shaking makingYoongi laugh out loud.

"That unusual of you to be like that, where's the cold Jungguk I know" the older tap his shoulder looking his face closely jokingly finding the old Jungguk.

"Haha very funny" he playfully rolled his eyes he heard his twin's conversation with Jimin that made him froze in his spot.

"Jimin what if Tae said no" Jungkook anxiously asked all the possibilities that Taehyung says no "If he will say no then what's the point of Taehyung dating you guys in the first place, of course he will say yes he loves you guys to the point he might jump on a volcano if you guys leave him" he stated that made Jungkook sigh in relief but not the part of Taehyung jumping on a volcano.

"We will never leave him and never will allow him jump on a volcano, over our dead bodies" Jungguk cutted in their conversation.

"Guyseu Taehyung is calling me" Hoseok called out and the twins turn their heads to Hoseok a little jealousy rise inside them.

Hoseok answered "What's up Tae" he answered cheerfully and the twins immediately went to his side to hear their conversation.

"Hoseok put it on speaker" he did what he has been told and put on speaker.

"Nothing much just wondering if the twins are with you" he said.

"Yes tiger with Hoseok and the others, by the way why are you calling his phone when you can call us" Jungkook said through the phone and they heard a sigh.

"It's because neither of you answered my calls" the brothers looked at each other before checking their phones and saw a whole lot of missed calls from Taehyung.

"Sorry tiger our phone is on mute" the twins immediately apologized.

"It's ok, how come you guys are together with the rest but without me it's really unfair" all of them heard Taehyung since it's on speaker and they felt guilt rushed through them.

"Sorry Tae but we thought you are busy since you're taking care of Minjae I promise me and Jin will buy you any food you desire I mean Jin will cook" he glance at the older.

" Yeah Tae we can even bake or cook anything you like ok?" Jin stated and Taehyung answered a ok a little disappointed.

"Tiger when we come home we promise to spend time with you and Minjae" Jungkook said trying to make Taehyung feel a little better.

"But we always do that I want to time with all of you guys" they heard the younger sigh.

"I'll hang up now" the younger hung up on them "We better spend time Taehyung after the twins propose" Jimin said making everyone nod in agreement.

"Taehyung must've felt lonely while us meeting up for this proposal I feel bad for him" Jin a little dissapointed while thinking about it.

"Cheer up guys we are doing this for Taehyung" Hoseok stated and wveryone snap out of their thoughts and resume to finish their work.

With Taehyung and Minjae.......

He ended the call disappointed meeting the others without him hurts a little. He felt the wind blew a little and he shivers at the coldness.

"Minjae" Taehyung called out "Let's go inside it's getting colder now" the little boy shouted a ok then went back inside with Taehyung.

"Minjae let's go and take a warm bath" he said while he take off their coats "w-warm ba-th with e-eomma?" Taehyung smiled softly as he saw the little boys nose a little red and his cheeks because of the cold.

"Sure" he touched their foreheads together and headed to the bathroom to take a warm bath together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Helluuu guyzzz I don't know if I updated late but nevermind here is a another chapter for you I hope you enjoy it..........