Chapter 36

"Minjae let's go and take a warm bath" he said while he take off their coats "w-warm ba-th with e-eomma?" Taehyung smiled softly as he saw the little boys nose a little red and his cheeks because of the cold.

"Sure" he touched their foreheads together and headed to the bathroom to take a warm bath together.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The twins are back late at night, they went upstairs to check on Minjae when they opened the door they saw the two sleeping Taehyung hugging the little boy as he hug back. the sight melted the twins heart like butter.

They walk inside the room and came closer to the two sleeping flowers and brush their bang away from their faces. They stopped and admire the two on how they are cuddle to each other, Jungkook signaled his brother that they need to get out so they can also rest.

They went to their separate rooms and took a shower since their bedroom has a bathroom connected to it.

Morning came and it is the day that the twins will propose since they came home late last night they are still asleep in their bedrooms.

Taehyung and Minjae are awake, Taehyung is making breakfast with the help of Minjae they are making ham and cheese omlette.

When he cook enough he told Minjae to wake up the twins an he complied so he went upstairs and went to Jungkook's room since it's the closest

the entered the room and climb on top the bed and started jumping shouting "Pa-pa b-break-fast is re-ready" Jungkook groan and force himself to wake up "Ok little bunny I'm up" the little boy nodded and woddle out of his room and went to Jungguk's room next.

He opens the door and burst inside climbing the bed and jump up and down once again Jungguk woke up instantly and look at his bed "a-appa break-fast is r-ready" he sat up and ruffled his hair "Ok be right down in a minute" the little boy nodded and run outside the room and races downstairs where Taehyung was.

the younger felt something holding onto his leg he look down and saw Minjae cutely clinging on him "Did you wake them up" the little boy nodded.

2 minutes passed and the twins came down they sat down on the chair and all of them starting to eat their breakfast.

They talked about random stuff and Taehyung brought up the topic about yesterday and the twins lied about saying that they saw each other in the café it is all a coincidence and Taehyung believed it.

After breakfast Taehyung picked up the plates and start washing them in the sink while the twins carried Minjae to the living room "Minjae let's surprise eomma later, you know what to do right?" Jungkook asked the little boy who just nodded understanding.

"Minjae uncle Jin and uncle Namjoon will pick you up ok?" Jungguk interjects and once again Minjae nodded.

Taehyung came in the living room and saw the twins sating something to Minjae "What are saying to my baby' he sassily said going to Minjae "Tiger don't say it like that, you sound like Jin" Jungkook chuckled at his brother's words.

"Oh please I'm prettier than him" he flip his imaginary hair he felt a vibrate in his pocket he reached out to get his phone, he opened it and went to the messages and he turned as pale as Yoongi "I CAN HEAR YOU..... FYI TAE I AM THE PRETTIEST, EVER HEARD OF WORLD WIDE HANDSOME HMMM...... Oh I forgot to tell you Imma pick up Minjae today to play"

"I guess Jin heard you" Jungguk chuckled "It's ok tiger you're the prettiest one in our eyes" Jungguk cringe at the statement even though it's true.  "I didn't know Jin hyung will pick him up today" he look at the twins confused "He must've missed Minjae" Jungkook turned to him acting like nothing but it is all planned by them.

"Then let's get you dress up, c'mon Jaejae" he picked up Minjae and went upstairs towards the bedroom to get his clothes and Minjae's, he planned to bathe together spend more time with each other, even if it's cold he want Minjae to be sqeaky clean when Jin arrives to pick him up.

After the messy, fun warm bath together they are now completely change into nice clean clothes "Eo-mma l-let's do t-that again" giggles can be heard from the little boy.

Taehyung's heart bursted with cuteness so immediately tossed Minjae in the air a little then catches him giggles can be heard through the hallway.

They went to Minjae's room to get his bag full of his things like toys, drawing materials and more they also got his coat, scarf and beanie.

They heard a car's sound coming from outside so Taehyung assume is Jin and Namjoon so they grab what they need for Minjae and headed downstairs to meet the couple.

They rushed downstairs to greet them Taehyung immediately hug them "I miss you guys" he mumbled "We miss you too Tae" Jin stroke his hair gently.

they had little chat before saying good bye and Minjae going with them.

They wave at them good bye as the car drove away Taehyung frown at the thought not hanging out with his friends.

"Hey, when can meet Jimin and the others?" He turned to the twins "Soon tiger" they patted his head assuring him.

They plan to do the proposal at night it's better to set it up and more beautiful the suprise will be but the thing is that they are still anxious on what will Taehyung say.

They will just cross their fingers and hope he will say yes. All they can do is wait for the time they will propose for now they will just cuddle all they want with their precious flower.

"Het tiger where going somewhere later" Jungkook announces "Really where?" the younger turned his head to him "It's a secret" he wink at him teasing him.

"C'mon say it please say it" Taehyung tried to make Jungkook say it but he keeps his mouth shut "Sorry tiger you'll know it when we get there" Jungguk interjects causing the younger to stop and pout.

"Don't pout baby you look cuter and we promise you will like it" Jungguk caresses his cheek and the younger closes his eyes feeling his touch.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guyzzzzz here is another chapter for you I hope you like it....