Chapter 22 M

Of course Taehyung get easily flustered by them "Could you guys wear a shirt ro bed" he looked away "Nope, besides is comfier to sleep without a shirt plus you need to get used to it" he sighed and close his eyes trying to sleep.

Jungkook waited for the two to sleep so he can punish his baby boy while sleeping.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I waited about an hour until I'm fully sure that they are asleep. I carefylly grab Jungguk's arm and place it away from Taehyung so that I can get better access to his upper body.

I internally smirk at myself I snake my hand inside his shirt and reach his buds, I start pinching it.

When I played with them his breathing is uneven I slid my other hand inside his boxers grabing his semi hard cock stroking it slowly.

When his cock is fully erect I carefully took off his boxers leaving his bottom naked.

I lick my lips then went to his earlobe nibbling it. I heard him breathing out a shaky breath, I was getting excited so I spit my fingers then went to his hole.

I watched him as I inserted a finger inside him, he let a shaky breath as he whimpered.

I kept nibbling his earlobe while playing his buds and I inserted another finger and started scissoring him.

He slowly started to wake up "J-jungkook" he stuttered whispering "Be quiet baby, you don't want my brother to wake up right" I smirk as he cover his mouth not letting his muffled moans out.

"J-jun-gkook" he moan quietly I thursted my fingers deeper inside him making him flinch "Not my name baby" I whispered seductively making him shudder.

"D-daddy~" he corrected himself and I fastened my pace and stroke his dick harshly.

He moaned a little loud when he came in my hand, making Jungguk groan and turn to the other side.

I made my way on top of him seeing him shake and tremble under me with tearstains on his flushed cheeks is such a turn on.

I went to his ear "I said to be quiet baby, you need a punishment for scaring us earlier and for being noisy baby" I took off his shirt and I took off my sweatpants along with my boxers in one go but carefully not wanting to wake up a cranky brother.

No one's POV
Without a warning he shoved his dick inside his tight hole, he gasp loudly but Jungkook was quick to cover his mouth.

"Suck" he commanded as he brought his fingers in his mouth, he complied and started sucking.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime and he started slamming his dick inside Taehyung. He arched his back as Jungkook not even a minute found his prostate hitting it dead on.

Jungkook sucks the back of his neck trailing down to his back leaving hickeys and love bites.

Taehyung was on the edge of cumming Jungkook notices because the younger's hole clenched onto him.

Jungkook's free hand grip on Taehyung's dick denying his release. Jungkook took out his fingers inside his mouth.

Taehyung moans on his pillow and he turned his face to face Jungkook drilling him from the inside.

Taehyung grab the older's hand that was holding his cock and tried to push his hand away"D-daddy l-let go I-I wanna c-cum" he whine wanting to cum.

Jungkook chuckled silently "It's a punishment baby, so no cumming until I say so" Taehyung clenches the sheets while trying contain his moans.

Taehyung let a whiny muffled moan, he was trying so hard to keep his moan low and quiet as possible but it's hard when you have a horny lover giving you a punishment when the other is sleeping.