Chapter 10

"You were right sweet pea" Namjoon snuggle more in Jin's neck since Jin is sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"About what Joonie?" Jin caressed the hair of his lover "About them going to end up being together" Namjoon mumbled enough for Jin to hear it.

Jin giggled at Namjoon's words. Namjoon love the way his husband laugh, he never grows tired of it, it's contagious.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

They went out of the office and the three of them went back to their department.

While walking Jimin looked at Taehyung all serious "Why did you do that?" "The what Jimin?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Telling Yoongi choosing me as his secretary" still looking at Taehyung with a stoic expression.

"All I said is true about you plus you get to see him everyday and even work for him" Taehyung smiled.

"But I will not see you, we are going to meet only at the apartment when we already finish our work" Jimin said it in a sad tone looking upset.

"It's ok chim chim, You can always drop me off and also pick me up from work because I cannot t drive on my own" Taehyung laugh at himself and Jimin slowly giggled.

"Ok but you need to answer my texts, and calls, ok Taehyung?" "Jimin it's next week not today" Taehyung giggled informing Jimin that it's next week.

"Just saying it in advance" Jimin protested. "Ok guys, I will head to my office now" Hoseok waved at them and the two waved back.

"Ok let's finish our work and when we reach the apartment we can relax" Taehyung went to his station and Jimin did the same.

After work.....

Taehyung's POV

Me and Jimin are finishing packing our stuff.

Once we finished we head out in the department and went to the elevator. Jimin pushed the bottom down and we wait.

Once we are waiting we came across with the twins, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Oh you guys haven't left yet?" I questioned them confused I always thought that they left already.

"No Tae we haven't left yet" Jin went up to me and Jimin.

We heard a ding and we all face the elevator, it opened and we all got in.

It's tight inside but we have to bear with it, our deparment is on the top floor along with the twins office and that is on the 26th floor.

I know it's too many floor and we use the elevator to get to our department.

I am at the corner at the back beside with Jungguk Jimin is on tje other corner beside Yoongi.

"I swear to God they will end up fucking together someday" I muttered under my breath hugging my bag over my chest.

I was being squeeze and I don't like it, it's squishing me as more people got in the elevator.

No one's POV

Jungguk noticed Taehyung uncomfortable so he faced Taehyung blocking the people getting close to him.

Taehyung look at Jungguk eyes getting lost as he stares at his gaze, as well as Jungguk he also got lost at Taehyung gaze at him.

When they felt the elevator moved they averted they gaze. Taehyung felt his cheeck burning up as he realised that he stared too much.

People moved back at Jungguk getting closer to Taehyung their face inches away each other.