Chapter 42

"Agree" Jimin and Jin said nodding making all the tops laugh their ass off. "Guyseu, breakfast is ready" Hoseok announced.

"Can I get a little helpeu" he said and we look at each other "What, you guys help him we can't walk" Jin said sassily and that made them realise it and stood up and went to help Hoseok.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Time flew by fast in a blink of an eye before they knew it was already spring it means it was the wedding of the twins and of course also Taehyung's.

Everything was set flowers, bridesmaid, guests, family and more, Taehyung was in a room where Jin and Jimin are in charge of his make up and his clothes for the wedding. the younger is very very nervous to the point he is trembling and started to think something will happen on his big day.

"Taehyung sweetie stop shaking" Jin scolded him from shaking too much while he applies the eyeshadow. "Hyung what if something happens" the younger mind once again is full of unnessecary things.

"Taehyung I swear on my frying pan I will knock them out if someone interfere your wedding" he blows his eyelids a little.

"Is that why you bought a frying pan?" Jimin pointed out a frying pan just sitting on top of the table. "You never know when you need it right Taebear" Jin said jokingly making Taehyung laugh.

"I'm serious though" Jin said and he became quiet. once they finish doing his make up Taehyung wore his white suit.

 once they finish doing his make up Taehyung wore his white suit

(This is all I can find but he still look stunning❤️)

"Taehyung you look like an angel who fell from heaven" Jimin conplimented him loving his look.

"If I fell from heaven how come I did something dirty" he said while making a face.

(Sorry I can't help it😂😂😂)

"Yah Kim Taehyung-ah you need to stop tha it is your wedding for the love of pink slippers can we not talk about sexual stuff save it for later when your gonna get laid" Jin nag at him and Taehyung blush at the comeback Jimin laughed his ass off.