Chapter 3

*Laughs creepily*

"Honey don't laugh like that we might the wrong idea" Namjoon sat beside me and caressed my cheek "Don't worry I'll behave I promise" I smiled innocently.

"Oh boy" Yoongi massages his temples while I glare at him. "Why are you like that?" I faced Yoongi "Nothing is just that you are hard to believe that you will behave especially in front of Seulgi" Yoongi stared at me.

I was about to protest but when I think about it "You might have a point there, but I will try my best not to tackle her and choke her to death" Yoongi just chuckled.

Preview Chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

It has already been 20 minutes and the 5 guys are preparing to have a talk with Seulgi.

They called someone to call to fetch Seulgi so that they will have a talk. Few minutes passed and Seulgi knock on the door three times before she enters.

"You called me?" she said not daring to look at them "May I ask why did you made Taehyung do your own report that I specifically said that you do it on your own" Jungguk said with a hint of coldness of his voice.

Seulgi shudder at his tone "I-I promise I wo-won't do it again" she curses under her breath because she stuttered.

"Liar" Jin sassed and rolled his eyes that's when Seulgi snapped and glared at him. Jin saw that and said "Ohh...YOU WANNA GO BITCH" Namjoon held his husband before he could tackle Seulgi.

She just grinned at him and Jin is fuming with anger "KIM NAMJOON LET ME GO BEFORE YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE HER PLACE" squirming but Namjoon's tighten his grip and tried to calm his husband.

After whispering sweet things and how lucky Namjoon when he got Jin in his life, Jin calmed down and blushed a little. Namjoon smiled proudly on how he made his husband blush.

Seulgi's POV

'Urgghhh.....Why the hell am I being called again that fucking bitch he will pay tomorrow' I thought to myself.

While Jin is blabbering some shit I look at Jungkook from head to toe and I realized that he is more attractive than that cold-hearted twin of his.

I look at him seductively but he return a disgusted look on me but I couldn't care less why?.......because I'm fucking Seulgi.
'No matter what you will be mine' I thought and smirk to myself.

No one's POV

Yoongi just sat there watching the whole interesting scene he encountered in front of him.

Jungguk glanced at Seulgi and saw how she seductively looked at Jungkook and Jungkook noticed it and felt digusted. Jungguk had enough and said angrily "Seulgi do that again and I will not hesitate to fire you"

He glared at Seulgi but couldn't careless though she just bowed and left the office. "Well that was rude" Yoongi finally spoke and all eyes are on him.

"What?" they all sighed while Jin is judging him "What the fuck Yoongi? You are there the whole time enjoying while I was in my instinct mode to kill that little bitch.....you want my shoe to fly across your face?" Jin said in disbelief while Yoongi just chuckled and he stood up and patted Jin shoulders "Calm down you might get wrinkles"

In the department......

Taehyung's POV

Me and Jimin are packing our stuff ready to leave in 5 minutes and we bid our good bye with hoseok.

At home......

We reached our apartment and we went our seperate rooms and I just flopped in my bed not caring if I was sleeping in my suit then I was slowly slipping to dreamland.

I woke up feeling someone snuggling beside me and saw Jimin, he was wrapping his arms tightly around me 'he must had a nightmare' I thought.

Jimin only sleep beside me or snuggle with me on my bed when he had a nightmare. I sighed and tried to wake him up.

"Hyung wake up it's—" I look at my alarm clock on the nightstand "it's 4:57pm" he groaned and rolled a little and grabbed ny blanket. I stood up and yanked my blanket from him "Tae just let me sleep more" he said in a sleepy tone.

I look at him in disbelief because I remembered that I was the one who worked all night and when I looked at him last night he was asleep while I was doing the fucking report.

"Hyung if you don't get up don't blame me if all your cute little high thigh sock collection will be flying out the window" I crossed my arms

His eyes shot open glaring at me "You wouldn't dare" "Try me shorty" I smirked and he got up went to his room and maybe hid all his sock collection.

I smiled in victorious and went to the kitchen and open the fridge I frown and forgotten to do the groceries. I sighed and went to Jimin's room.

"Hyung we will to shopping let's go" I blurted out, he only looked at me saying 'Bitch really' he sighed pushed me out his room "Give me five minutes to change and you should too" he pointed at me before closing his door.

I look at myself before realising that I was still in my suit. I went to my room and open my closet.

I search my closet for something to wear so I pulled out my oversized blue hoodie and black fitted rip jeans and some white shoes. I look at myself in the mirror and I admired myself.

I lifted my hoodie a little and turned to the side and just realise 'Damn....I got a round ass....' I thought. I tried posing a little to flex on how plump my ass is when I got distracted I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly open my door and saw Jimin in a oversized green hoodie and in a tight blue jeans and boots.

"Tae let's go" I nodded and we went out of the apartment and to the parking and got inside the car and we headed to the supermarket.

At the supermarket......

Jimin's POV

The supermarket will close in a few hours and I am beside Taehyung helping him get the everything we need in the grocery list. I never thought we have a lot that we need at home.

As we are walking something caught my attention my eyes sparkled I pulled Taehyung and Taehyung caught off guard because my action he gripped the cart with him while I drag him to the sweet section.

"Taehyung there are a lot of sweets" Taehyung looked at me.

----------------------------------------------------------
"Happy Birthday Min Yoongi"❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜