Chapter 18

"Tired" Taehyung slowly closes his eyes making the brothers chuckle "Ok princess let's sleep" they put the wet towels down and they move to Taehyung on the bed.

Taehyung is in the middle and the twins move closer to cuddle with their sleeping beauty and they starting to fall asleep.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

I woke up feeling warm I squinted my eyes as I squirm a little and felt something on my waist tighten. I flutter my eyes a few times looking at my man in front of me Jungkook and I turned a little to look at Jungguk hugging me from behind.

I giggled a softly causing them to wake up, Jungguk open one eye and looked at me "Morning cutie" hearing his deep raspy voice in the morning is such a turn on.

He his nose against mine making me smile "Morning cupcake" I heard another deep raspy voice I turned to Jungkook seeing him smiling at me.

They both got up and pick up the clothes from last night good thing they already wore their boxers and pants but they didn't wear any shirts and that leaves me drooling over their abs and their muscular figure in front of me.

"Stare as long as you want babe, there all yours" both said in unison making me blush uncontrollably and looked away they chuckled and finally they wore their shirts.

They tossed me a pair of boxers and a oversize shirt and I started dressing up while on the bed, I put on the boxers and shirt.

I tried to stand up but failed miserably, I fell making me dive towards the floor making a loud thud sound.

My ass felt on like in was on fire, wait scratch that shit.....it hurts like a BITCH ON FIRE!!...

The twins got suprise and saw me on the floor, they ran towards me worried.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook carried me to the bed.

"Yeah I'm ok" I smiled assuring them then the door burst open revealing Jin.

No one's POV

The door burst open and Jin saw Taehyung he came to him "Tae are you ok? What did you do to my baby" Jin glared at the twins making them gulp.

"It's ok hyung" I tap his shoulder and he sigh "I brought a wheel chair lemme get it" he walk out the room getting the wheel chair beside.

He came inside again revealing the wheel chair "Oh I forgot to tell you Jimin is here, he's in the living with Yoongi and Joonie" Jungkook carried Taehyung towards the wheel chair.

"Who the hell let you in the house?" Jungguk growled at the older "Don't growl at me young man or taste my shoe on your face" he glared at Jungguk.

"Good thing you didn't do it upstairs it will be a pain in the ass to carry this wheel chair" Jin pushed the wheel chair that Taehyung is sitting going outside.

They went to the living room and Taehyung saw Jimin "JIIMMIINNIIEEE!!! I missed you" Jimin moved the wheel chair towards Taehyung.

"Me too" he smiled at Taehyung "So he didn't go easy on you?" Taehyung wiggle his eyebrows at him making Jimin blush.

"Yah shut up, they didn't go easy on you too dumbass" he hit Taehyung's arm lightly, Taehyung tried to sit comfortably but hisses after "My ass hurt like hell is celebrating inside" he rub his lower back to soothe it a little.

"No shit sherlock" Jimin rolled his eyes at him because he had the same burning feeling at his ass. "So are you two a thing now hyung?" Taehyung faced Yoongi "Yeah, you could say that" he replied calmly as Taehyung started squealing and teasing Jimin.