Chapter 43

The twins snaked their hands on the younger's waist making jump in surprise "Tonight will be the night will be alone right tiger" Jungkook whispers seductively with his deep husky voice.

Taehyung gulp a lump and starts to be nervous because he never know what the twins will do to him. "be ready tiger" Jungguk said as they walked away leaving a flustered Taehyung.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The next day came and the twins and Taehyung had a rough kinky night the twins woke up first not wanting to wake up the younger.

They went downstairs and prepare breakfast they made some pancakes. Once their done preparing they set up a small table and put their the pancakes they made top with chocolate syrup and strawberries, fork, glass of water and some flowers for design.

They went to the room seeing the sleeping beauty taking it's beauty rest. The younger is full of hickeys, bite marks, bed hair and even a drool on the corner of his mouth.

This look made the twins stared at him and cooed 'Beautiful' both thought at the same time. They walked near the younger and sightly shake him a little to wake him up.

They heard a groan and he flip on the other side exposing more of the marks on his body. After a few more tries the younger eventually woke up feeling the burning sensation on his lower part of his body.

"Remind me again not to let you both inside me" the first thing that Taehyung said with his intensely deep raspy morning voice.

The twins chuckled "Morning tiger" both said in unison giving him a kiss on his cheeks "Morning bunnies" he replied flashing a small smile.

Taehyung's eyes landed on the food Jungkook was holding "You made breakfast?" He asked and he scratch the itch on his sides.

"Yeah making up for last night, and we just want to make breakfast for our husband" Jungkook and exclaim making Taehyung blush as he heard the word husband and Taehyung realized what happened yesterday.

Did he just forget that he got married just yesterday.....???? Guess he did........"Thank you bunnies"

Taehyung ate his breakfast sharing it with the twins, spending time as newly wedded husbands is making Taehyung's stomach feel funny.

Few weeks past and they are loving the life of being married and having Minjae completes the family. A few days ago Yoongi really did propose to Jimin and Jimin at the moment still can't accept the fact that he is engaged.

Of course Yoongi want to spent his lazy ass life with his beloved mochi on his side.

Now on the current situation they are in a dinner party about the awardings was f different companies of course the company of the twins, Namjoon and Yoongi are the top 3 so they are awarded.

For now they are just enjoying their dinner while Taehyung waits for the twins to finish talking with some business men.

Taehyung's POV

I kept an eye on both my husband in case any bitch came close to them pressing their surgical boobs ooppsss that slipped🤭....... I can get rid of them anyways wanna know why......

I'm a bitch repelant..... what kind of bitches gets close to my husbands they back away. I watch them carefully as one of the girls came hogging one of the twins.

"Jin can you look out Minjae for me Imma just get both of my man" I turned to him and slightly pointing the direction where the twins where "You go girl" Jin nodded and I excused myself.

I walked towards them where they are done talking with some business men now girls came surrounding them.

"Bunnies let's go" I said flashing my signature box smile some girl gave a disgusting look and some stunned by my appearance.

"Sure we're coming tiger" when they are about to go one of the girls cling onto Jungkook's arm.

"I was here first so you better scram" she hissed pressing her chest against Jungkook whose looking uncomfortable.

"Sorry to say this but my man my husband" I said as I pulled Jungkook and Jungguk close to me. "Husband? Eww your gay" she said disgusted with some girls giving the same face while others are like fangirling over us.

"Eww a hoe" I countered back and she got angry "What did you say?" He raised her voice a little giving us a little more attention by some other people.

"Did I stutter?" I raised an eyebrow "Maybe your just siblings" she tried to convince herself "Nahhh....like I said husbands" I smack my lips onto Jungkook giving him a passionate kiss infront her.

"Then I'll take him" when she was about to grab Jungguk I quickly gave him also a kiss I think they didn't mind me kissing then in public though.

It seems that they enjoyed it, I pulled away from the kiss and turned to her "He is also taken by me"I smirk in victorious seeing her boil in embarrassment walking away from us, like I said bitch repelant.

"I love it when you're jealous tiger" Jungkook said pinching my cheek "Who said I'm jealous, I am just bringing back what belong to me" I turned away hiding my flushed face and I heard them chuckle.

I pulled them back to the table where the others are and saw them smirking "Never gets old" Hoseok said as he ate a spoonful of his dessert.

"Next time lemme in the drama when Namjoon is with them" Jin said looking at his husband still not done talking with someone.

"Yeah I'm in too" Jimin added leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulders giving him a 'You serious' look. Jimin caught Yoongi staring "What you never know if that will some hoe will come hogging you like the twins, so gotta be there for my future hubbie" Jimin said eating his food like Yoongi blush like a girl giving chocolate to his crush.

I smile at him and saw Minjae eating his food messily making coo for him even more.

Namjoon finally ended the conversation and went back to our table looking exhausted "Finally done talking" he said as he loosen his tie for a bit.

This is what I want being together with the ones I love in one place enjoying our time spending it with each other.

I asked myself how did it end up like this first I was just a employee on the Jeons company, next I became their boyfriend not only that I've been kidnap and been in acoma for 2 months then met Minjae at the hospital became a family got engaged then got married on spring........

That escalated quickly, but I'm grateful even if it felt short when you are just a mere employee in a blink of an eye you are married to your boss.

I chuckled causing them to turn their attention to me "What are you laughing at tiger?" Jungguk asked as he circle his thumb on my waist.

"I mean Jimin and I are just your employees that became your boyfriend to husband" I laughed awkwardly.

They looked at each other and realised it "Yeah it really escalated quickly" Jimin said staring somewhere.

"I'm happy that you said on that day you like us both" Jungguk said as he snuzzle closer to me "Me too" I replied intertwining my hand with Jungkook's.

Happy about my life choices and happy to be together with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guyzzzz......looks like I have reached the end of this book....how was it? Is it a nice ending? Thank you so much this book has 950+ votes and 23k+ views love ya all......