Chapter 23

They sat down and ate their breakfast happily "You know you could be a little quieter last night" Jungguk blurted making Taehyung choke on his food.

"It's not my fault that Taehyung is loud when I fuck his brain cells out of him" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After eating Taehyung pick the plates up and started limping towards the sink cleaning the plates.

The twins fondly stares at him then Jungkook's phone rang, he look at the caller before answering it.

"Yes namjoon hyung" Jungkook answered.

"Today is the day of the party, it starts at 6 in the evening so better bring Taehyung Jin is expecting him to come" Namjoon on the other line said.

"Shit" Jungkook cursed under his breath forgetting about the party plus Taehyung is limping like crazy.

"Sure hyung we'll be there" he ended the call and looked at his brother.

"The party is today at 6" Jungguk hum in respond.

"Good thing we told Tae last week about it" Jungguk stated "But he is limping so much and Jin hyung might kill us" Jungkook sigh loudly grabbing Taehyung's attention.

"What's wrong" Taehyung turned to them while wiping the plates.

"The party is today and Jin expects you to be there and you limping so much that he might actually kills us" Jungguk explain calmly.

"So? I can protect you from Jin it's ok" Taehyung flash is box smile assuring them.

They just nodded and signal Taehyung to come to them. He complied and limp towards them.

"Sorry if it was rough tiger" Jungkook hug the waist of the younger leaning his head on his shoulder.

"It's ok I like it rough, but I love it when it's rougher" Taehyung smirk at them giving the twins dirty ideas.

They didn't realize that they got hard Taehyung giggled and pulled away he pointed on their pants, the twins looked down seeing a tent on their pants.

They cursed and look at the younger with pleading eyes.

"Sorry Bunnies but your on your own" Taehyung limp away living the twins sexually frustrated.

They look ar each other before going to their separate ways and going to a different bathroom to fix their problem.

Jungkook was out of the bathroom first he walked towards the living room seeing Taehyung sitting on the couch while watching TV.

He sat next to his baby and leaned on his shoulder "You are one naughty baby tiger" he wrap his hands around his waist.

"I know you don't have to remind me" Taehyung giggled.

Few minutes past and Jungguk is still not out "Damn hyung is taking his time their" Jungkook snuggled closer to him.

Jungguk finally came out of the bathroom and found the two snuggling on the couch.

"Took you long enough" Jungkook teases his brother.

"So what" Jungguk shrug it off and sat next to Taehyung.

They spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling with each other throwing compliments and teases one another.

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the time it says 4:38pm. "We need to prepare for the party" I said "But it's too early" Jungkook complained.