Chapter 34

"You ok tiger?" He nodded too tired to even speak then he immediately went off to dreamland. The twins look at each other knowing that they over did it just a little.

The twins cleaned the younger and themselves before cludding on the bed with the sleeping beauty between them, few minutes later they also went to sleep.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Taehyung woke up with a huge pain on his lower region he look both at his side seeing the twins sound asleep. He carefully and slowly slip through them and he hold on on the table for his dear life to stand up for support.

He grab things that can support him while he walks more like a limping towards the bathroom to clean up.

He took a bath for a few minutes or so, then came out of the bathroom wearing a oversized dirty white colored sweater and some clean boxers.

He slowly l walked towards the room where he found the twins still asleep, he won't bother them so he carefully walk down the stairs while holding the handles not wanting to fall.

He made his way to the kitchen to cook breakfast, the younger was cooking a cinnamon roll pancakes.

While the younger was cooking he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and a weight on both his shoulders.

He flinch a little and he saw two sleepy bunnies snuggling onto him "Morning tiger" both said in unison "Morning bunnies" he replied his eyes focus on what he's cooking.

"M-mor-ning eo-mma, mor-ning p-papa an-d ap-pa" they turned around and saw a sleepy boy rubbing his eyes while holding his bunny plushy.

"Morning little bunny, go sit down breakfast is almost ready" the little boy nodded and went to sit on the chair "Bunnies can you set the table please" he requested and they nodded.

They followed what Taehyung said and they set the table and sat down, they younger placed down the pancakes and they started eating.

(I tasted this and it taste so damn good😍😍)

In the middle of munching Minjae said something that made Taehyung choke "Eo-mma I h-heard s-some-thing l-last night" the twins smirk listening attentively while eating.

"Th-ere m-might b-e a g-ghost" the little boy said while eating his breakfast as he swing his legs happily.

"Uhhmmm.....Jaejae what exactly did you hear?" He placed down his fork gulping nervously.

"All I-I ca-n h-hear is a-ahh ah a-and m-more" Taehyung's face immediately went red as he heard the little boy explain.

The twins eyes widen in shock and laughed quietly knowing that Taehyung is that loud.