Chapter 6

Yoongi look at Jimin "Stay here with Jin ok? I will tell your assistant manager that you two are excused ok? " Jimin nodded.

Yoongi came closer to Jimin's ear and whispered "Words Jimin.......use your words" Jimin could feel the smirk that plastered on Yoongi's face.

"Yes s-sir" replied in a stutter and blushed like a tomato. Yoongi enjoyed seeing Jimin blush for him.

Only him.....

Yoongi patted Jimin's head and walked away with the rest. He came close to Taehyung and sat beside him along with Jin on the other side.

They waited for Taehyung to wake up but the both of them ended up sleeping too.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 hours passed.....

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and I look around I saw Jimin and Jin sleeping. I smiled and poked Jimin cheeks.

'There so soft...... I want bite those chubby cheeks mochi heaven' I thought to myself but didn't realise that I poked to much which leads to waking up Jimin.

He groan in annoyance and retreated my hand, he woke up rubbing his eyes.

I did the same with Jin I am really in mochi heaven.

We left the infirmary and bid our goodbyes and head to our department.

Earlier in the office....

Jungguk's POV

As we are waiting for Seulgi in the office we heard a knock and I replied a 'come in' she enter and walk in the middle of the room.

"I'll get straight to the point why did you cause a scene in the cafeteria?" I was angry at her.

"And why did you hurt Taehyung?" Jungkook also questioned her. She look up at us and rolled her eyes showing her true colors.

"Wanna know why?" she walk closer to us but I just stared at her blankly. She put both of her hands on the table.

"It's because he is getting on my nerves. He is pretty annoying and I hate it, getting all the people's attention please.......I'd rather be paralysed than be nice to him" She said while walking back crossing her arms.

I heard a growl from Jungkook she is strating to piss us off. "Then you should start getting your ugly little ass up and mind your own business" Yoongi stood up walking up to her.

No one's POV

Seulgi chuckled and pushed him a little "Mind my own business my ass over my dead body......if I'm gonna suffer so will he in this company." she growled.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Namjoon calmly question her which made her laugh.

"Why? You wanna know Why?" she face Namjoon "It's because of her older sister Kim Y/N" she laughed like a maniac

(Sorry for using Y/N I really do not like using Y/N i only use it now because I do not know what name I can make for Taehyung sister)

"Taehyung had a sister"? "Jungkook mumbled "You don't even know your own employees how pathetic can you get" she chuckled sarcastically.

"She looked down on me, surpassed me, she got all the attention, the attention that I longing to have" she was holding her hair like a crazy woman.

"Now that she is gone I have the attention back but that little bitch younger brother had to work in this company no worries though......I will show him what his sister showed me" she laughed like a maniac.