Chapter 41

I moaned and it vibrates on Jungkook dick making him shiver. "We're gonna fuck you till the sun rises" Jungguk said as he fastened his paced and cum inside me, Jungkook cumming in my mouth and I came on the matress.

'I am going to break tomorrow but it's worth it' I thought to myself as I lick the remaining cum I had on my lips.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from our sleep and last night was amazing I felt refreshed, we really do it until the sun rises early in the morning.

I look beside seeing our wrecked tiger and my brother playing his hair. I looked at the time and it reads "10:57" I signal my hyung to get up and go downstairs to make breakfast.

We went downstairs seeing Yoongi and Namjoon with their satisfies look plastered on their faces. We went to them and they handed us coffee "Last night was refreshing" Namjoon smiled as he sips his coffee.

"Last night was the best night ever happen in my life" Yoongi added "Yeah it really is the best" Jungguk said softly smiling.

We talker about how amazing our night our forgetting that our lovers might have woken up by now.

We heard our names being called upstairs "YAH KIM NAMJOON" Jin shouted "MIN YOONGI YOU BETTER GET UP HERE" Jimin shouted "YAH JEONS I NEED YOU" Taehyung yelled.

"Well duty calls" Yoongi said putting down his finished coffee mug on the sink along with ours and we went upstairs to our lovers.

I opened the door and seeing our precious angel pouting his arms are open wide for us signaling us to carry him.

I went up to him and carried him to the bathroom and Jungguk followed. "i feel all sticky and my ass is burning like hell is celebrating inside congratulating you guys for breaking me, I can't even stand for a second" he said rambling everything.

We both chuckled at what he said "You really did do me until the sun rises" he said and I felt something drip on my hand I assume I mine and my brother's cum.

We entered the bathroom and sat Taehyung on the bathroom sink "What are you doing?" He asked asked tilting his head in confusion.

"Taking off our clothes to shower together" Jungguk said as he pulled down his pants along with his boxers.

Warning a little smut scene........

No one's POV

"Oh hell no give my ass a break" Taehyung got on his defense mode "We'll think about it for now let's enjoy" Jungkook smirks as he lifted Taehyung and head in the showers along with Jungguk.

"Noooo leave my ass alone" Taehyung struggle on his grip but eventually got shut up by Jungkook kissing him.

They felt the warm water running on their skin going down, when Taehyung is distracted by the heated kiss Jungguk shoved his whole length inside him caughting by surprise. Jungguk thrust in an fast pace making Taehyung mind go blank.

He pulled away from the kiss "Master n-no more a-ahh" he moaned out Jungkook kept marking him as he stroke the younger's dick.

Jungguk groan feeling Taehyung's ass full of their cums tainting his walls and dripping out from his ass. "C-cumming" he came and Jungguk came inside him, Taehyung was gripping on Jungkook's shoulders for dear life as his legs tremble ready to give up.

The twins won't allow that so they supported Taehyung so he won't fall. Jungguk pulled out and cum came gushing out of him.

Jungkook then lifted Taehyung and shove his length this time, the younger let out a long airy moan. Jungkook started thrusting roughly onto the younger.