Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

Today is my first day of work at the Jeon's Company. It is exciting I heard that the boss is handsome not only that boss is bosses, you know what I mean.....Their twins Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jungguk.

While I was fixing my tie my best friend called me "Taehyung come down here we're gonna be late" "Coming Jimin" I answered.

Jimin is my best friends since like forever. We played together, we partied together, we even got in trouble together in school. Memories.... Now me and Jimin will be going to the same company and today is also his first day so we are nervous well...kinda

As I finish fixing my tie I look at myself again in the mirror before I went downstair to meet Jimin.

I saw Jimin beside the door looking on his watch and he noticed my presence and said " Teahyung don't just fucking stand there we're gonna be fucking late on our first day" he pulled me to his car and start driving.

No one's POV

The company is not that far though is just a 15-20 minute drive when it's not traffic so to avoid the traffic they went to a short cut and gladly they were just in time

They stepped out of the car and head inside the company. Inside the company they were greeted by a young man in his early 30's he smiled brightly at the two boys, taehyung looked him from head to toe and noticed a ring on his left hand ring finger.

They greeted him too.

"My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me jin for short, may I get your names?" he asked

"My name is Park Jimin and I am 23 years old and this is Kim Teahyung also 23" Jimin pointed at Taehyung and he smiled.

Jin POV

Oh my ghad 'I can't wait to tell my husband about them there so cute' I thought. I cooed when they smiled I am in mochi heaven.

"Nice to meet you please follow me so I can show you around the company" I started walking and they followed.

After the long tour around the company I get to know them a little more like there favorite foods or such.

"Hey Jin hyung?" "Yeah Taehyung?" I answered "Are you married? Sorry for the sudden question but I kept thinking because I noticed the ring on your finger"

Jimin elbowed him and I heard a little 'ow' from taehyung I looked at my ring and smiled "Yes I am married" the looked shocked and here comes the questions.

"Who is she?" Jimin's eyes sparkled I laughed a little and corrected him "You mean who is he" they both looked at each other and squealed like little girls "So who's the lucky guy" Jimin asked in a girly teasing tone.

"Wait your not disgusted?" I asked them "Why would we be?" taehyung tilted his head confused "Because I'm gay?" "Why would we be disgusted when me and Taehyung are gays too"
Jimin assured me and I was shocked at the same time happy.

'Finally I can have some peace of my mind with these dorks' I thought.

I hugged them "Where have you been in all my life my babies" I faked cried they laughed and hugged back. I pulled back from the hug when the employees gathered around to greet the bosses.

No one's POV

The door opened revealing the twin boss Jungkook ang Jungguk and there soon to be business partner Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon. The twin boss started speaking.

"Good morning" both said in the same time and the employees also greeted "This is Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon and they will be our new business partner" Jungguk said to the employees.