Chapter 31

"I love you" they said in unison "I love you too bunnies" he kissed their cheeks "H-how a-abou-t m-me" Minjae said as he stare at them.

"Of course I love jaejae too" Taehyung pecked his forehead "I l-lo-ve eo-mma t-t-oo" Minjae flashed his cutest smiled that Taehyung literally died inside.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

The day arrives that Taehyung discharges from the hospital. When he finally got out of the building he took a deep breath and exhales he felt something holding his leg he looked downs and saw Minjae.

He picked him up and nuzzles their nose together he little boy giggles "E-eo-m-mma ti-tic-kle-s" he scrunches his nose a little. Taehyung felt his heart melting like a butter he cooed at him and pinches his cheeks lightly.

"Taehyung" he heard someone called for him he turned and saw the twins walking towards them. The twins walk up to them and Jungguk took Minjae from his hands and Taehyung pouted "I want to carry him" he whined "You can carry him as long as you want later but now we better go inside the car" Jungguk said as his twin brother open the back sit for Taehyung and Minjae to enter.

They entered the car and drove off to where the twins the surprise was.

Earlier.....
"Hyung!" Jungkook called out his brother "Hmm?" He hum in reply as he focus on the road going to pick up Taehyung at the hospital.

"How about we go somewhere?" he suggested but his brother didn't seem to understand him "What do you mean?" he questioned him not having a clue on what his saying.

"I mean Taehyung has been in the hospital for more than 2 months now and why not go somewhere he seems excited to get out of that hospital you know..." he explains it properly and his brother agreeing what his saying by nodding his head slightly.

"Ok but where should we go?" he once again question his twin. Jungkook turn to the back seat to look at Minjae playing with his toys "Minjae where do think the place that Eomma will like?" He asked the little boy.

Minjae looked at him "W-wh-y p-pa-p-a?" the little boy questions out of curiosity "To surprise Eomma later when we pick him up" he said to the little boy as he think of something.

Moments later an idea pop in Minjae's head "E-eom-ma a-al-way-s ta-al-k to m-e a-bo-out t-he b-bea-ch" Minjae tried to speak properly as he could possibly do but failed it's not like the twins mind but Minjae sometimes thought he want to speak properly to them.

He pouted sadly "What's wrong little bunny?" Jungguk worriedly ask as he look at the rear mirror "I w-wa-nt t-o ta-lk n-nor-mal-ly" he spoke softly.

"Minjae no matter how you talk we will still be with you and Eomma loves you so much, we love you too" Jungkook smiled at him "Real-ly?" his bambi eyes hits Jungkook's heart remembering Taehyung's eyes.

"Really" he said assuring him, the little boy made grabby hands and Jungkook complied he stretches a little to grab Minjae and ince he did he laid him on his lap.

"I l-lo-ve y-yo-u a-ap-pa, I lo-ve y-you p-pa-pa" Minjae stated "We love you too" the twins both said in unison making Minjae giggle softly.

"Let's pick up Eomma and surprise him by going to the beach sounds good" Jungguk said making the two nod in agreement.

Present......

Taehyung's POV

Since it's still like 10 in the morning the twins are driving somewhere that I don't know "Where are we going?" I looked at the cars outside as we passed them "Somewhere" Jungguk gave a answer that made me scoff a little "Bunny you think I know the somewhere you're talking about" I said as I put Minjae on my lap.

"You'll see tiger" Jungkook said making feel like this is kidnapping. "Tiger if you think this is kidnapping yes this is we are kidnapping you from everyone" Jungguk said making me snap out of my thoughts.

'How the hell did he know what I'm thinking, bitch you a fortune teller no that shit tells future' I said in my thoughts.

After like a long ass 40 minutes drive to where in the world they're driving Minjae slept on my arms as I doze off too along with him.

Jungkook's POV

We arrive at the beach we look at the back and saw the two little angels sleeping I got my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of them.

Me and brother got out of the car and opened the back seat to wake them up. Minjae woke up first and Taehyung woke up moments later.

Jungguk carried the sleepy little boy and I held Taehyung's hand to guide him out of the car. He got out and looked around the sleepiness that is inside him just disappeared when he saw the ocean.

"The beach" he ran there to go closer "Tiger you can go there later but first we will eat lunch" he stop on his track and went back to us.

We all went to a restaurant on the beachside it's a little far to where we are earlier. We entered and saw not so many people inside since it's weekdays.

Taehyung found a perfect spot so we went there that is on the side with the view beside us like it's welcoming us to the place.

Few minutes of looking at the menu we ordered our food. "Eo-m-ma le-le-t's p-pla-y l-la-ter" Minjae tugged his sleeves "Sure JaeJae we can play as long as we want" Taehyung smiled at the cute little boy.

"Let's swim later" I stated making Taehyung and Minjae as well as my brother look at me "We don't have swimming attires" he told me "We could just buy some plus we have some clothes at the trunk of the car" Jungguk said making Taehyung understand.

While we are talking the food came we thanked the waiter and we started eating happily.

No one's POV

More than 30 minutes passed they are done eating lunch they payed for the food and walk back to the parking.

Beside the parking lot is a shop that sells like swimming attires, floating rings(sorry I don't know what do you say that but you know what I mean) and more.

They went their and bought some swim trunks and a little floating ring for Minjae. Taehyung took his shirt inside the bag that is in the car. He ain,t exposing his skin like that hell to the fucking no.

They went to a stall that has a staff giving them a keys for their clothes and stuff to put in the locker. They went inside and got to their respective lockers Minjae is sharing with Taehyung and the twins of course they have seperate lockers.

When they finished Taehyung put some sun block on Minjae and to himself. He passed the sunblock to Jungkook.

After all of them applied sunblock they are ready to swim Taehyung grab Minjae's floaty they went to the water first.

They played at the water and the twins followed from behind. They all sorts of games they are all happy creating such memory makes them a happy family.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guyzzz here is a chapter for you I hope you like it .... I just finished it today.....