Chapter 29

The three boys fainted at how much their body hurts. They are carried bridal style and ran to the ambulance.

The paramedic immediately got a hold of the three severly injured boys in the ambulance.

The police took care of Seulgi and Bogum but the three rush to the hospital and the rest of the members followed behind going to the hospital.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The three boys are rushed inside the hospital to the emergency room while the other four are seated anxiously waiting.

About almost an hour the doctor came to them with news.

"Ok I have good news and bad news" the doctor stated while looking at his clipboard.

"The good news is that they are already stable" he announce the good news and all of them took a breath of relief.

"And the bad news?" Jungkook asked anxiety rushed through their body "They are severly injured and the two woke up except for one, it appears that guy has fallen for an a coma because he has more major injuries than the other two" the doctor explain everything.

"So who is the one that has an a coma?" Hoseok asked as he gulp loudly.

"As I remembered his name is Kim Taehyung" when the doctor said the name Kim Taehyung the twins' heart drop.

"What's their room number" Namjoon asked. The doctor gave each one of the the room numbers.

Namjoon rushed to Jin's room while Yoongi to Jimin and the twins to Taehyung's room.

Hoseok followed Namjoon to where Jin is.

The twins quickly open the door and their hearts immediately drop when they saw Taehyung covered with bandages that has blood stains, tubes everywhere on his body and cast on his right arm and left leg.

The twins slowly walk up to him and Jungkook was broke down with tears when he saw Taehyung as he entered the room.

The twins held Taehyung's hands "Tiger I promise that they will get what they deserve" Jungguk gritted his teeth squeezing his hand a little.

To Jimin's room.....

Yoongi's POV

"Baby are you ok?" I burst into tears seeing my baby badly hurt "I'm ok Yoonie, where Tae and Jin hyung?" he said in a weak and quiet tone.

"There in the other room, Jin is fine but Taehyung is in a coma" I stated and saw him shedding tears.

"Sshhh.... Baby don't cry they will be alright, Taehyung will wake up soon I promise" I comforted him showering him with kisses until he stop crying.

"Really?" he sniffs every now and then and I can hear his little hiccups when he cries.

I smiled softly kissing him a little "Really" I assured him.

To Jin's room.....

Namjoon's POV

"Thank God your alright baby" I broke down in to tears in front of my husband.

"I really miss you" I immediately went to his side hugging him a little while pecking his forehead.

"I miss you too" Jin cried missing his husband dearly "We could've find without the help of Hoseok" I pulled away from the hug and step aside so that Jin can talk to Hoseok.

"Thank you so much" Jin thanked him "Don't worry about it, it's the least I can do because I failed to protect you guys" Hoseok said with a hint of guilt in his tone.