Chapter 38

"What about this?" The younger pointed out the lights and the pictures "We will fix it tomorrow" Jin said walking beside his husband.

Taehyung gave a little nod as they kept walking going out of the forest.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

It's been two weeks since the twins proposed to Taehyung and each day pass the temperature gets colder time flew by so fast that it's already December.

After the proposal the next day they went to meet the twins parents and Taehyung's parents both parents are both happy seeing their sons happy.

When they saw Minjae the twins parents can't get enough of Minjae's cuteness not only the twins even Taehyung's parents. All that cheek pinching Minjae got used to it, it's hard to be cute.

The twins plan the wedding next year when the weather is warmer maybe in spring time.

All of them agreed to do some Christmas shopping so everyone are inside the mall shopping together. The twins arms are secured around the younger's waist no planning of letting go while Minjae is holding Jungguk's hand.

Many people are inside the mall, it's really crowded shops inside the mall are full since they are also here for Christmas shopping.

They bought a few stuff for Minjae in secret and for Hoseok "Bunnies, Jimin, Jin and I are going shopping alone is it ok?" He looked at the twins then to Jimin and Jin.

"Yeah so you can't know what gifts we're buying you" Jimin said so that they have a chance to be alone with them.

"Yeah Joonie it's a suprise" Jin wink at him, the dominant guys just look at each other sighing "Ok tiger but be careful, if you need us call us" they kissed his forehead.

Taehyung crouch down to Minjae's level "Eomma will be right back 'kay" he snuzzle their nose together making the little boy giggle "k-kay".

The three walk away doing their own shopping for gifts. When they are far enough they stopped and asked each other "What the hell are we giving them anyway, I got no clue" Jimin complained.

"I agree with Jimin here I am all out of ideas" Jin crossed his arms thinking. "How about....shoes?" He suggested.

"They got like a bazillion of shoes" Jimin sassed "clothes?" He suggested another one "They are business partners of course they got a lot of clothes accessories and shoes" Jin said sighing.

"Ourselves?" Taehyung hesitantly suggested and that made Jin and Jimin think then smirk "Oh you are naughty Tae, I like it" Jimin raised an eyebrow making Taehyung flush.

"I like the idea, why not they might enjoy us as their gifts" Jin said snapping his fingers.

When they agreed that they will their gifts of course gifts should be prepared so they went to a lingerie shop where Jin knows the owner, well it's because he goes their often.

"Hi Dahyun how you doin'?" Dahyung turned and immediately hugged Jin "Jin oppa oh my god you're here" she let go of the hug and saw tei guys behind Jin.

"Umm excuse me" he fixed herself "My name is Dahyun nice to meet you" he reached her hand for a hand shake and they gladly accept "I'm Taehyung" he flash his box smile "And I'm Jimin" he smiled.

"She is my friend when We are in college" and the two nod in understanding "So you're all here for lingeries?" The three nodded.

"Show us that you think is the best gift" Jin winked at Dahyun and she got the message "Ok this way" she lead the way and the three followed her.