Chapter 40 M

"Jin hyung please accompany Minjae in the kitchen" I said sternly and Jin happily went o the kitchen before saying "Have fun whooping their asses".

I looked at them and saw them nervous and Jimin gulping loudly "I'll go easy on you because it's Christmas" he started running in all direction and shouted a ' I'm sorry ' "Too late bitches" I chased after them.

*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

As the sunsets painting the sky with red and orange color on the horizon, Taehyung called the parents to take Minjae and they can just pick him up the next day so that they can prepare their gifts.

I mean the 3 bottom will going to get laid in the same house not like they care how noisy they are as long as they won't get bothered.

The bottoms are preparing themselves and get in their respective rooms, Hoseok of course got the soundproof room so that he can't hear them getting fucked their lives out of their bodies. Hoseok stated in that room maybe already sound asleep.

Taehyung's POV

All of us called our partners and dashes in our rooms,   I opened our shared room and lay in the bed grabbingna pillow to hide my flushed face.

i heard the door opened then closed my heart beating loudly I took a little peek at them and saw the hunger in their eyes.

"Tiger......can you remove the pillow please" I slowly put down the pillow and my strap fell on my shoulder.

"Merry Christmas Daddy.......Merry Christmas Master" I said softly and bit my lips and stared at them innocently.

"Looks like we have to unwrap of present hyung" he smirks as he went behind me. "Chalmokes Inmida" (Thank you for the food) Jungguk immediately took of my shorts.

Jungkook went kissing me as he slid his hands under the cloth that covers my chest and started playing with my nipples.

I kept flinching and Jungguk starts sucking me, my hand went to his locks gripping it lighty as the pleasure.

I kept moaning in Jungkook's mouth giving the chance to slid his tongue exploring my wet cavern. I am so turned on so much that I started trembling in pleasure soon reaching my climax.

I pulled away from the kiss "M-master cumming" I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all not leaving a drop.

I panted hard catching my breath leaning my body against Jungkook "This are gonna get kinky tiger...." se said with that deep husky voice.

I saw Jungguk went to the drawer beside the bed were he pulled out a fluffy handcuffs and some blindfold and a cockring that I assumes that vibrated because he has a remote.

'When in the world has that been there' I thought to myself tiredly Jungkook flip me making me lay on my stomach and Jungguk cuffed my hand at the back  and he slowly pulled me up making face Jungkook.

His hands ghostly touches my stomach up to my chest making me shudder. Jungkook put the cock ring on me and blindfolded me.

Without my vision and my hands cuffed is making me nervous I don't know what to do. I suddenly jolted when the cock ring suddenly vibrated.

I moaned loudly squirming every now and then I felt both of them started kissing my tan skin marking me as theirs.

I felt one of them sucking my nipple while pinching the other. "A-aahh.... ngghhh...hmmm" I moaned and suddenly gasped as they pressed down the tip of my dick leaving a long moan escape my mouth.

I felt fingers entered me thursting in and out in a fast pace "Gonna cum" I threw my head back not to ling after whine not to be able to cum.

"L-let ahh me cum hmmm..." I bit my lips as the blindfold slowly getting soaked on my tears from the pain of not being able to get my release.

"Where's our please tiger?" That deep husky voice whispers in my ear and the hot breath brush against my neck makes me shudder at the feeling and the vibrate on the cock ring just got stronger.

I squirm unable to speak properly as my mouth hung open, he grab my jaw and turned my head at the side to kiss me deeply.

The kiss is sloppy but full of love "P-please hmmm... l-et mm cum" I pulled from the kiss and begged.

They removed the cock ring and I reached my climax and my cum was on my chest dripping slowly.

"Hyung, the fun part begins" I heard Jungkook said and he shove his dick deep inside me caughting me off guard I tighten a little, giving time to adjust it not for long as Jungguk also shove his in me.

I came he when shove his in, I am a drooling mess and trembling from pleasure. It didn't stop the twins so they thrust in my hard and deep.

"W-wait I just came" I said moaning at every thrust "But we didn't tiger" one of them said but I am too focus on the pleasure that ai don't know who is speaking.

"Aahhh da-ddy.....m-master deeper p-please" I beg for them to go deeper and they complied and went even deeper inside me.

I felt like I'm in cloud nine at the amount of pleasure I'm receiving. My asshole getting stretched by them fucking me hard and deep.

Their grip and on my hips and waist are tight not wanting to let go and just pulling me at every thrust they make.

"C-cum nnggaahhh....." I moaned out arching my back clenching my hole as I reached my climax. They came inside me filling me up with their warm seeds.

I flinched as I get full of their dicks inside me along with their cum filling me up good. They pulled out and I felt my ass dripping alot of their cum.

I slump in Jungkook body my ass clench and unclench, breathing heavily.

They took off the blindfold on my eyes and I saw how sweaty they are.

Jungkook sat up bringing me down to his dick "suck" he commanded, I complied and start sucking him off and Jungguk once again shove his cock in me fucking me roughly.

I moaned and it vibrates on Jungkook dick making him shiver. "We're gonna fuck you till the sun rises" Jungguk said as he fastened his paced and cum inside me, Jungkook cumming in my mouth and I came on the matress.

'I am going to break tomorrow but it's worth it' I thought to myself as I lick the remaining cum I had on my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, online classes made me busy. I hope you like this chapter.