Chapter 21

Few minutes had pass and they are not still letting go of Taehyung "Can I go and help now please" he look at the twins.

"Sure honeybun" they finally let him go, Taehyung stood up and stretches feeling relieved.

He kiss both of their cheeks before going out of the office.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Days passed and they had a new design and release it, it became a popular accessory for women.

And clothes that matches the accesory they had, it's a success for them, a success for the twins, Namjoon and Yoongi since they are bussiness partners.

Now all of them including Hoseok (since they are now close friends with the ball of sunshine) are in the twins' office relaxing after a long ass meeting.

Jimin is sitting beside his best friend laying his head on his shoulder as he receives glares from the twins but he just shrug it off too lazy to even look at them.

"I want to sleep" he said loudly getting all the attention "Right back at you babe" Yoongi laid down on his thighs.

Jimin didn't move his head as he close his eyes sighing while stroking his lover's hair softly.

Jimin stayed up all night yesterday because of some report he needed to finish for the meeting that just ended.

"Me too, I want to sleep too" Taehyung whined, he looked at the time on his phone and his eyes widen, he never thought it will be this night time.

"7:43pm" he groan and pushed his head back. "Tae" he called out the younger "Hmm?" he recieved a hum in respond.

"Is it ok if I at Yoongi's place tonight?" Yoongi shot his eyes once he heard him "Really?" he questioned back "You don't want me too?" Jimin opened one eye to look at him.

"I didn't say anything" the older counters back "Sure" Taehyung agreed so he will be alone at the apartment.

"Tae, you can stay with us" Taehyung look at Jin "I might bother you" he lowered his head a little.

"Nonsense my child, you will never be a bother" he walk to the younger and pinch his cheek.

"Oh no you won't, he will stay with us" Jungkook stated.

Taehyung finally look at his lovers and what he saw made him gulp, their eyes darkened and their face is hint with jealousy.

Jin shot them a death glare "I will drown you with acid if you don't let him stay in my house tonight" he threatened the twins making the tounger giggle.

"Guys, Don't fighteu" Hoseok groan at them feeling his energy a little drained because of the meeting.

"Yeah Hun, let's take a break please" Namjoon pleaded his husband but Jin isn't backing down.

"Na-ah....I ain't chilling not with them agreeing" he stated back at the twins.

Jungguk had enough with the bickering "Taehyung will stay with us and that's final we can just visit your house today" Jungguk glared at the older and his twin.

"Fine" Jin finally gave in for the first time this made his husband shock.

"What's the matter hyung, looks likeu you seen a ghosteu" Hoseok look beside him.

"No it's just that, Jin gave in for the first time" he look at Hoseok.

They are still inside the office taking a rest while the yoonmin couple soon enough fell asleep, Jimin on Taehyung's shoulder while Yoongi on Jimin's lap.