Chapter 5

I turned on my alarm place it down in the nightstand and  lay on my bed.

I was thinking what will I do tomorrow not just work though before I could think much further I am already sleeping.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

*beep beep beep* (alarm ringing)

Taehyung groaned of the sound of his alarm clock he stretches to grab it and turned off his alarm.

He did so he lay down a bit the sunlight hitting his eyes he took a deep breath before standing up going to the bathroom to wash his face.

He walk down the hall to go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. It took him a while before he heard a door click open he knew that it was Jimin.

He turned around and saw Jimin rubbing his eyes while taking a seat down and squinting his eyes every now and then.

Taehyung place their breakfast at the table and they start to dig in.

After Breakfast......

They are preparing to go to work they took everything that they need for work like their laptops, files and etc.

Inside the company.....

Taehyung's POV

As we are walking I spotted Jin hyung waving at us and start running towards us.

"Hey Jin hyung" I smiled at him wave to greet him. "Hey Taehyung" he smiled while catching his breath.

"Well someone's getting old" Jimin teased Jin and I was holding back my laugh. Jin's eyes shot up to Jimin "Yahh who the hell are you calling old?!?! you see this face" Jin pointed his face "No" Jimin replies teasing Jin more "Hhoonnnneeeyyy....this skin is clearer than any ya'lls future" Jin's sassed.

I laugh at them while  Jimin giggled at the comeback Jin made.

The three of us had a little chat before we go walking around a bit and went to the cafeteria because it is too early for work.

In the cafeteria....

Jimin's POV

While we are giggling and talking someone place a hand beside the table closer to Taehyung making a loud *thud* making the three of us jump in suprise.

We looked at that person and it is no one other than Seulgi.

"Oh Hi newbie" she has a plastic smile plastered on her face and I hate it. Taehyung look at her with a blank expression.

"What you never seen a pretty girl before" she smirk at him and I chuckled "Pretty girl my ass" I mumbled.

"What did you say hoe" I was about to snap at her when Jin stood up "The only hoe here is you Seulgi so go run up with you mama and leave us alone" Jin growled at her.

"I am not talking to you darling so how about you just shut up" she glared at Jin but Jin is not backing up so easily.

I stood up walked to Jin to calm him down and Taehyung tried to stand up but he is pushed by Seulgi so stumbled and hit his head on the chair and fell on the floor.