Chapter 27

"Take responsibility you horny bunnies" he cutely glared at them while they help him dress up.

"Yes princess" Jungkook said kissing the back of hishand.

They got dressed Jungguk carrying him towards the car and they drove away going to the mall.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

In the mall

No one's POV

They all met up in the mall so they went shopping and the twins tried to spoil Taehyung but he didn't want to.

After so many tries he finally gave in and let them spoil him he just wanted to make them happy.

"Let's go there Tae" Jin pointed the Gucci store and Taehyung quickly dash to the store earning a chuckle from the twins.

"Oh my Gucci slippers is bootyful" Taehyung eyed every corner of the store and the members went inside looking at Taehyung.

"Tae let's get pick some clothes" Jimin said Taehyung nodded fastly grabbing Jimin's and Jin's wrist dragging them to wherever his eyes caught his attention.

They other guys just followed him.

They got the clothes they wanted and Taehyung got a lot well it's Gucci so deal with it.

They went to the dressing room and tried them on.

The guys waited for their lovers to finish trying them on.

"Guyseu after this let's go eateu" Hoseok suggested and they all agreed it's because all of them are hungry too.

The first one to come out is Jimin and he was wearing a white skirt that reaches his mid thighs and a black polo shirt that is a little bit see though and tucked in on the skirt and some white gucci shoes.

Yoongi jaw drop when he saw Jimin in other words he went speechless when he saw his angel looking so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked his boyfriend while fiddling his fingers waiting for a response.

He didn't a respond from him and that made Jimin anxious.

Namjoon elbowed him to say something "Oh... Uhh... You looking gorgeous baby" Yoongi still can't take his eyes off him.

Jimin blushed when Yoongi complimented him "I want this" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

Jimin sat on the middle of Yoongi and he wrap his hands around his angel never letting him go.

Jin is next to come out he was wearing a white knitted turtle neck dress that reaches his mid thighs and some brown coat and a belt wrap around it seeing his curves, some black boots that reaches above his knee.

"What do you think Joonie" Jin twirl around showing off and his husband was just speechless like damn will kill him to just speak or Jin will do it himself.

"It's beautiful baby" Namjoon stared at him eyeing him every angle he could get.

"Thank you now I know what will I buy" he sat down on his lap and waits for Taehyung to come out.

"Tae are you almost done?" Jimin raised his voice a little for Taehyung to hear.

"Almost" He answred back and they waited for him to finish.

The twins are excited to see their baby all doll up.

A couple of second passed by and Taehyung finally came out but this time everyone jaws drop when Taehyung came out.